Difference of Beds on Carnival Radiance

sunlover5

We are trying to book a cruise and have gotten many different answers on the beds.  Is there a difference between trundle and pulldown.???  The couch is too short for our grandson and just wondering which way to go.  One rep said they were the same thing.  Another rep said they were different???  It says on website of the deckplans it could be a Pullman or trundle.  Says a cabin with a dot on it has a pulldown.  Thank you for any clarification you can give me.

I believe trundles are the rollaways that they bring into the room.  They are only a few inches off the floor.  I would not recommend them for anyone but preschoolers.

And, even then, they’ll be on the floor, making it very difficult to walk around the cabin.

Pulldowns are generally the same length as the sofa beds.

16 hours ago, jimbo5544 said:

Although technically true, the rooms/bedding will follow Carnival formats.  Op, does not fit in what way?

This is what I would expect, the beds are pretty standard across the line. Our step-granddaughter will be joining us on Radiance in August and I expect she'll have no difficulty fitting on what they provide since she slept just fine on the sofa on Pride (and she hasn't grown that much since then). 

Thank you everyone.  Had to call Carnival about something else and got a great gal who seemed to know what she was talking about.  She said our cabins had the pull down bunk and that would not change in the renovations of the Victory.  We have tall grandchildren..:classic_biggrin: Very excited to see the ship.  The Victory was our grandchildren's first cruise.  They are excited to see the changes!!  Thanks again!!!