Is there live entertainment in the Retreat Lounge on Edge?

C-sea

9 hours ago, C-sea said:

Has any entertainment been added to the lounge area of "The Retreat" on Edge, possibly during happy hour?

Edge offers no more entertainment in The Retreat Lounge than is offered in The Retreat Lounge/Michael's Club on any of Celebrity's other ships...  When offered--and it sometimes is not--I've never seen it more than once/week [which is the duration of Edge's current Caribbean itineraries]…  Unless something has changed very recently, it has certainly not been a nightly event...

• Thanks 1

Agree with ScubaDo as I was also on the TA.    We had done a B2B with a Greek cruise prior to TA and I don't recall any entertainment on that cruise.   They did have it a couple nights on TA.   They placed them were the tables are near the bathrooms.    It was nicely done and the sound level was pleasant.

• Thanks 1

We sailed on the Edge Feb 9 -16 and did not see nor hear of any entertainment in the Retreat on our sailing. 

We found the lounge to be very quite and restful, so much so in fact my wife convinced me to book another Edge sailing (March 2022).  

• Thanks 1

We were on the February 2 sailing of the Edge and spent considerable time in the Retreat.  There was NO entertainment in the Retreat during our cruise.   The service was great though especially from Yordan.   He always remembered our cocktail preference and even when very busy we never had to wait long.   We enjoyed talking with so much!  

• Thanks 1