Suite Check-In Terminal 25

morfred

We are sailing on the Edge out of Terminal 25. We are also in a suite. If you could help with some questions please.

We are driving. Do we park in the middle parking garage?

Do we drop off our luggage with all the other luggage or is there a different place for suites?

I am assuming that we drop our luggage and then go park-Due to being older I hope that the walk is not too far

We are planning on arriving about 11am to 11:30 and hope that there will be plenty of parking.

I have searched other posts but get conflicting information.

Thanks for any help

15 minutes ago, morfred said:

Sorry folks -It is indeed Port Everglades. (I am elite+ Never to live long enough to be Zenith lol)

Where do RS and above drop their luggage?

For RS and above you will get instructions from the Shoreside Concierge with photos.    It is right by the front door and a sign that says "SPECIAL DELIVERY"

We were in a Sky Suite in December and dropped our luggage with the suite dropoff people. It's near the entrance, where you will then be guided to a different set of elevators.

You will park in the Midport Garage; there will be plenty of spaces. But the entrance to the terminal is on the opposite end of the building from where you will exit the garage, so it's a bit of a walk.

34 minutes ago, hrhdhd said:

We were in a Sky Suite in December and dropped our luggage with the suite dropoff people. It's near the entrance, where you will then be guided to a different set of elevators.

Everything I've read is that Sky Suites drop off with the regular porters, not the suite drop off.  

Now I'm confused.

54 minutes ago, mafig said:

Everything I've read is that Sky Suites drop off with the regular porters, not the suite drop off.  

Now I'm confused.

We'll be boarding again in two weeks (yay!); I'll let you know if we are able to drop off in the suite area.

In December, they checked our cabin off the list they had, so I guess Sky Suites are on the list for suite dropoff.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mafig said:

Now I'm confused.

I guess it depends on the porters.   I had a heck of a time in a RS dropping my luggage - kept sending me in different directions so finally just dropped with the first porter I saw and still got my luggage quickly.

OP here. Thanks for the help. I looked at a Google map of the port and I still can"t tell how long of a walk it is from the garage to the ship. I think that I will be fine dropping off the luggage and walking back to the ship. My big concern now is getting OFF the ship. Do we have to carry all of our luggage back to the garage and if so is that doable for most people?- Or can one of us pick up the car and  come back for the luggage?

Thanks

15 minutes ago, morfred said:

OP here. Thanks for the help. I looked at a Google map of the port and I still can"t tell how long of a walk it is from the garage to the ship. I think that I will be fine dropping off the luggage and walking back to the ship. My big concern now is getting OFF the ship. Do we have to carry all of our luggage back to the garage and if so is that doable for most people?- Or can one of us pick up the car and  come back for the luggage?

Thanks

I don’t think the walk is all that long between the garage and pier. I’d say less than a city block. Definitely drop off your luggage, then park. There will be multiple people directing cars and it’s well-marked.

We usually just wheel the luggage to the garage if it’s a short cruise. You walk out when you exit the terminal closer to the garage. But it’s possible to get a porter who will take you all the way to your car - and, of course, tip well. 

Edited by Caribbean Chris

14 minutes ago, morfred said:

Thanks

The distance is approximately 800-1,000 feet.   Yes one of you can pick up the car and come back to pick up luggage and other passenger.  

image.png.cb9af81c913e1ce1ac55200985c24b26.png

39 minutes ago, morfred said:

Do we have to carry all of our luggage back to the garage and if so is that doable for most people?- Or can one of us pick up the car and  come back for the luggage?

Thanks

Our last trip we had 4 in our group, 2 who were less agile. We dropped luggage and 3 passengers off and DH parked in the garage. When we returned, the porter took the luggage all the way to the parking garage. We tipped well! When it's just my DH and myself, we usually have one suitcase and one roll-aboard each and it's not too far for us to wheel our own bags to the garage. When we were in the sky suite, we dropped near the door and had no problems.

We're driving and in a Sky Suite.  Where should we park the car to drop our luggage off (before parking).  You know what a crowded mess that area can be, we don't want to be wandering around looking for the right place to drop our bags with our car still running.

Or.....is it perhaps better to just park taking our luggage with us?

Tell me what you did.🤔