Panorama LIVE - Feb 29th - Mexican Riviera +Vegas +Hollywood

Saint Greg

3 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Who just has their toothbrush hanging out of a bag like that? It’s way overdue for replacement. I have mine under lock and key. Actually. This is probably weird. I don’t leave my toothbrush out at hotels...or on cruises. 

699F9A67-72B9-4544-B11B-CBE898D22166.jpeg

Well, you are flying Spirit, Greg.  😁

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

We made it to Vegas. Crazy..we left Dallas at 7 and got here at 8. Sure seemed like it took longer than that.

It makes me think of when I was a kid and on a long car ride I’d ask my dad “how much longer?” He’d say “We only have one hour left but it’s gonna seem like three.”

Being on the exit row comes with a lot of responsibilities

580FE03F-2C35-4979-B4AB-05F76273F631.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Here are the flight highlights:

I have three ziplock bags in my pocket. One has the healthcare wipes. One is empty. One has a bottle of hand sanitizer. Before I sit down I take two wipes out and wipe down everything. I put them in the empty bag and close it. I pull out the sanitizer and sanitize my hands.

I played a long game of monopoly and won.

Twenty minutes into the flight I noticed the other guy on my row sneezes into his hand. I make a mental note not to touch anything he touches with his right hand.

10 mins later he starts wiping his nose with his other hand and arm. I make a mental note not to touch ANYTHING he touches.

The tainted guy in my row orders a double jack and coke. That set him back $18.50. That’s more than at a Saints game. I pay $15.50 for a premium double there.

A lady in the aisle seat one row in front of me but across the aisle is watching a movie on her phone. I guess she gets scared and screams...loud.

Guy in retired army hat a row in front of her keeps looking back at her. I don’t think he realizes she’s watching a movie.

A guy up near the front of the plane screams even louder..like he’s mad. It sounded like he said “LEAVE IT” or “BEAT IT.” That attracted the attention of the entire plane.

The guy in my row speculates he may have the medical problem where you scream.

This gets me and the tainted guy in my row talking. We talk about sports until it’s almost time for our descent.

I hope I didn’t get too close. I don’t want him thinking he should shake my hand after we land. Both of his hands are tainted. I’m planning on making sure I have both hands full so I can avoid it.

By the time we stop talking I notice there’s a guy in the aisle seat across the aisle on my row. He’s sitting there working on his laptop. That seat was empty at takeoff. I wonder if this guy got permission from the two people who paid for seats in that row or if he just moved on his own. I know I’m enjoying the extra space and wouldn’t want someone squeezing into our empty seat.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1