Panorama LIVE - Feb 29th - Mexican Riviera +Vegas +Hollywood

Saint Greg

Saint Greg,  I see you are in my neck of the woods, Hard Eight best bar b que only the one in frisco though, the others we tried in plano was not nearly as good, Frisco, every time knocks it out of the park. I am so excited to hear of your next expedition in life and I will be following along in your footsteps in 47 days as it will be my first  SOLO cruise and a little nervous but so excited. Carry on and have a ball.        Janet

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Who just has their toothbrush hanging out of a bag like that? It’s way overdue for replacement. I have mine under lock and key. Actually. This is probably weird. I don’t leave my toothbrush out at hotels...or on cruises. 

699F9A67-72B9-4544-B11B-CBE898D22166.jpeg

Not  weird.  I put mine away too, who knows what could get on you toothbrush?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Who just has their toothbrush hanging out of a bag like that? It’s way overdue for replacement. I have mine under lock and key. Actually. This is probably weird. I don’t leave my toothbrush out at hotels...or on cruises. 

699F9A67-72B9-4544-B11B-CBE898D22166.jpeg

I leave my toothbrush inside a plastic tube, and inside my suitcase the entire cruise, except to use it...

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I’ve never had White Castle before so I had to

try it. There are a couple of krystal burgers in New Orleans including one on bourbon street. I expect these will be similar.

9A71D1CB-4FEC-4518-ACA1-829018CA9F5D.jpeg

If you haven't' already, you really need to try In N Out Burger.  There are some in Vegas and of course in California.  Double double animal style with extra well done fries and sides of spread for dippin!  Party on a plate. 🙂

Edited by katstoy
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, katstoy said:

If you haven't' already, you really need to try In N Out Burger.  There are some in Vegas and of course in California.  Double double animal style with extra well done fries and sides of spread for dippin!  Party on a plate. 🙂

You missed my last review that started at an In-N-out in Dallas. I never see anyone order animal style there so I haven’t had it that way in a long time. Since the last time I was in Vegas. So I may try it in LA to get the animal style again.

Another annoying thing is uber pickup zones. Every time I went for an uber the pickup zone was something I didn’t want to walk to. Finally I just hopped in a cab a couple blocks before the MGM pickup zone. Turns out taxis cost double the price of uber.

• Like 1

I had the most annoying cab driver he wouldn’t shut up. Kept asking questions and by the next question it was clear he wasn’t paying attention to my answers.

so uh you here on business or pleasure?

just a layover on my way to LA

oh so uh you from here?

no just a layover 

oh uh so is this your first time here?

no I was here once before

oh uh so you come here often?

Uber Chi could barely speak English...he was much better. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, Saint Greg said:

Another annoying thing is uber pickup zones. Every time I went for an uber the pickup zone was something I didn’t want to walk to. Finally I just hopped in a cab a couple blocks before the MGM pickup zone. Turns out taxis cost double the price of uber.

Don't forget about the monorail.  It begins behind the MGM and you can go as far as The Sahara.  They sell all kinds of different passes - they are very reasonable.

• Like 1

I got here at the recommended 2 hours before my flight. It definitely could be time consuming If they were crowded. I would say they were going through almost 50% or the bags.

The lady in front of me they took suntan lotion because it was too big. They took something else in a small bottle I thought he said hydrogen peroxide.

For me he checked my hand sanitizer to make sure it wasn’t water. Then he checked my wallet ninja to make sure it didn’t have a razor blade.

The lady behind me had crab legs they thought were a weapon.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1