Panorama LIVE - Feb 29th - Mexican Riviera +Vegas +Hollywood

Saint Greg

1 hour ago, Jamman54 said:

That looks familiar! 😀 Welcome to the Queen Mary!😎

Not so happy with it. Apparently their interior rooms don’t have air conditioning. But if I’m lucky I can get them to bring a fan. Not sure what I’m doing but i don’t think I’ll be sleeping in there tonight.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Not so happy with it. Apparently their interior rooms don’t have air conditioning. But if I’m lucky I can get them to bring a fan. Not sure what I’m doing but i don’t think I’ll be sleeping in there tonight.

That would be a deal breaker for this southern girl too.

• Like 1

Watch out for the ghosts too.  They’re real.  Google Queen Mary Ghosts”.  My husband and I went here to check the venue out for our wedding in 1998.  The moment we walked into that old, wooden chapel I didn’t have a good feeling and I just wanted to leave.  But I couldn’t be rude to our host so we just grinned and bared it LOL.  My no DH and I looked at each other and asked the same thing, “did you feel creepy”, YES!  So while We will never sleep on the Queen Mary, taking a day tour is so worth it. So much interesting things to see.  Oh and the indoor pool is haunted to 😳.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Didn't realize that the inside cabins don't have a/c. I knew they were small. I kind of figured that was what you were going to get through Hotwire. Hope a fan will do the trick for you. What deck are you on?😎

Edited by Jamman54

33 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Not sure what I’m doing but i don’t think I’ll be sleeping in there tonight.

Bummer. I was just thinking about your 12-hour travel day on very little sleep. This doesn't sound very restful.

4 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

Didn't realize that the inside cabins don't have a/c. I knew they were small. I kind of figured that was what you were going to get through Hotwire. Hope a fan will do the trick for you. 😎

Hotwire always takes care of me . And $40 off my next booking.

193745D2-F47F-44DE-8CE3-271EE2FC86D5.jpeg

• Like 5