Panorama LIVE - Feb 29th - Mexican Riviera +Vegas +Hollywood

Saint Greg

4 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

Promenade forward. 

About all I know is you take the elevator outside up to the 3rd deck to get to the front desk. My old room was one deck up from there. My new room is one deck down from there. Guess I’ll have to grab that map when I get back.

2 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

About all I know is you take the elevator outside up to the 3rd deck to get to the front desk. My old room was one deck up from there. My new room is one deck down from there. Guess I’ll have to grab that map when I get back.

Take the elevator to Level 4.

i-DSCFm8J-XL.jpg

i-pxCGcB8-XL.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jamman54 said:

Now you need to head to the Observation Bar, throw a couple back, take a deep breath and relax. You're there! 😀

50 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

what floor is that bar on?

Hi Saint Greg ☺️

The 'Observation Bar' is located on Promenade Deck, forward.

🌴

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, JandPB said:

Just caught up and ready to follow along. Was supposed to be leaving tomorrow on the Conquest but unfortunately had to cancel. This will give me something to read and ease the pain of not being on our cruise. 

sorry to hear that

Read your post about Hollywood way back, if you haven't booked anything I can recommend The Ramada Plaza in WEHO. I've stayed there any times and it's always a place I look to first when visiting the area. Great rates, fantastic location, and lots to do near by. Looking forward to your review of Panorama. I really enjoyed my Panorama cruise. 

10 minutes ago, cruisingguy007 said:

Read your post about Hollywood way back, if you haven't booked anything I can recommend The Ramada Plaza in WEHO. I've stayed there any times and it's always a place I look to first when visiting the area. Great rates, fantastic location, and lots to do near by. Looking forward to your review of Panorama. I really enjoyed my Panorama cruise. 

Thanks. I’m booked at the Loews.

• Like 1

I just ordered an uber. I was going to check out an Irish pub a couple blocks from here. But google says it’s closed. I’ll check out the boat bar.

the passport doesn’t exactly come here and I’m not sure I want to walk back and ride all over with it. I’ve got over 11 miles on foot today.

3 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I just ordered an uber. I was going to check out an Irish pub a couple blocks from here. But google says it’s closed. I’ll check out the boat bar.

the passport doesn’t exactly come here and I’m not sure I want to walk back and ride all over with it. I’ve got over 11 miles on foot today.

I was going to suggest the Rock Bottom Brewery which is only a couple blocks away.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

Wow. You got back quick. Yes, you'll pay LA / NY prices. I'm sure that Hanger 24 cost you at least 10 bucks.

11 after tax. The Guinness is 11 before tax which I think after tax will come out to slightly more than the one I had at the Las Vegas airport.