Caribbean Princess in Ocho Rios Today?

Shaz14

Does anyone know if the Caribbean Princess had any issues in Jamaica this morning? I know some ships were having trouble getting permission to disembark. I was looking at a port schedule and it looks like CP should be there now.

2 hours ago, Shaz14 said:

Does anyone know if the Caribbean Princess had any issues in Jamaica this morning? I know some ships were having trouble getting permission to disembark. I was looking at a port schedule and it looks like CP should be there now.

Her bridge cam shows she is along side in Ochoas Rios.

https://www.*****/cruise-ship-webcams/princess-cruises/caribbean-princess/

Edited by PrincessLuver

3 hours ago, Shaz14 said:

That was from posters hijacking other threads on the Princess board with unsubstantiated info about "other" cruse lines being turned away.

As noted in the ships webcam......the CB is currently in Ocho Rios.

CP=Sea Princess

I am onboard Caribbean Princess. I would say we docked about 1 PM and people were disembarking around 2. Many excursions were leaving later than planned, but as far as I know , none were cancelled. There were continuous announcements prior to docking that Princess was in touch with local tour operators to adjust tour times. The signs by the gangway say all aboard at 630. We did not leave Fort Lauderdale until around 930 PM on March 1 which explains the late arrival, I think. No official explanation was given about the late departure. The head waiter in our section said “the CDC was aboard”, but obviously no way for me to verify that. I suppose it could have to do with the previous norovirus cases.

• Like 1