Oasis April 26

Anyone know what is up with this sailing?

Entertainment reservations were available, made my reservations this morning and then later in the morning, received an email notifying me that some of the reservations had been cancelled????

Also did my preboarding this morning and no luggage tags available.  Received an email 3 weeks ago that boarding paperwork was ready for processing.

Anyone else experiencing these problems.

8 minutes ago, Cthy651 said:

Anyone know what is up with this sailing?

Entertainment reservations were available, made my reservations this morning and then later in the morning, received an email notifying me that some of the reservations had been cancelled????

Also did my preboarding this morning and no luggage tags available.  Received an email 3 weeks ago that boarding paperwork was ready for processing.

Anyone else experiencing these problems.

It's too early for luggage tags.  Check back at the 49 day mark.  🙂 

Ok, I did another check (not having a good day) and it looks like the show "One Sky" was cancelled.  Checked on the entertainment site again, and now it has been removed.

Do I need a cruise or what?  Just hope this VIRUS cooperates and I don't have to cancel.

Just now, Cthy651 said:

One Sky" was cancelled

I think they renamed this show and that's what forced all of the cancellations.  They weren't just able to transfer them over under the new show's name.  Look for "Touch the Sky" now maybe?

6 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

I think they renamed this show and that's what forced all of the cancellations.  They weren't just able to transfer them over under the new show's name.  Look for "Touch the Sky" now maybe?

Any other company I wouldn't believe it, but this is Royal IT and a simple rename in the database is beyond their capabilities.  🙄

• Haha 1