Arcadia world cruise - more possible itinerary changes.

Ukulele girl

1 hour ago, Otter18 said:

I got off Arcadia today. When I looked out this morning at 3:30am she was manoeuvring onto the berth. Disembarkation is over 3 days. Most of us got off the ship today with disembarkation times up to 4pm (as no one was waiting to board). We had full use of our cabins right up to disembarkation. The most civil and organized, debark I have ever experienced. No crowds, and no real queues to speak of. Social distancing was being adhered to by just about everyone. We were allowed to leave the ship and enter the terminal in small groups.

There were approx. 1400 passengers on board, so we were about 700 short of being a full ship. Also the Australians on board will disembark tomorrow, and will be coached up to Heathrow. Many of thAe  crew will be leaving the ship on Tuesday.

Today was the first time I set foot on dry land since leaving Australia. 33 sea days, including 2 technical stops for fuel and supplies.

Overall an interesting cruise that won't be forgotten in a hurry. 

Brian

A great story to tell your relatives. Welcome home, and I hope you have some loo rolls!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, wowzz said:

Are you able to combine FCCs on to a single booking? 

Yes because both FCCs will be applied to my account, and when I rebook I can apply whatever is on my account, so I'm waiting till the 31st May Azura sailing is cancelled before I rebook though I've already chosen the cruise I want.

10 hours ago, Otter18 said:

I got off Arcadia today. When I looked out this morning at 3:30am she was manoeuvring onto the berth. Disembarkation is over 3 days. Most of us got off the ship today with disembarkation times up to 4pm (as no one was waiting to board). We had full use of our cabins right up to disembarkation. The most civil and organized, debark I have ever experienced. No crowds, and no real queues to speak of. Social distancing was being adhered to by just about everyone. We were allowed to leave the ship and enter the terminal in small groups.

There were approx. 1400 passengers on board, so we were about 700 short of being a full ship. Also the Australians on board will disembark tomorrow, and will be coached up to Heathrow. Many of the  crew will be leaving the ship on Tuesday.

Today was the first time I set foot on dry land since leaving Australia. 33 sea days, including 2 technical stops for fuel and supplies.

Overall an interesting cruise that won't be forgotten in a hurry. 

Brian

Welcome home Brian. 

Wow, 33 consecutive sea days then home to confinement... 

Glad you are home safe and well. 

Andy 

• Like 1