Who’s Onboard Now? How Full Is Your Ship?

Like the title says, trying to gauge if people are still cruising.  I read the headlines about the cancellations, and I’m sure there is a lot of them, but how many are pushing through and making the trip?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ltlslick1 said:

Like the title says, trying to gauge if people are still cruising.  I read the headlines about the cancellations, and I’m sure there is a lot of them, but how many are pushing through and making the trip?

Interesting to see what responses you get.

17 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

It will be around 50% for the Anthem departing this Sunday

Interesting. While 50% is horrible from a profitability standpoint, it’s actually still a pretty high number. That’s fair from sailing empty. 

1 minute ago, ltlslick1 said:

Interesting. While 50% is horrible from a profitability standpoint, it’s actually still a pretty high number. That’s fair from sailing empty. 

Anthem was at 110% last week.

1 minute ago, Ourusualbeach said:

far from empty but it will feel like its empty.

It will feel different for sure. Perhaps a welcomed change for those that have opined that ships are too crowded to begin with. Not suggesting this a reason to jump on a sailing right now but will be curious to hear feedback from those who experience it. 

On Majesty at the moment. Ship seems 100%. We missed Key West on Monday because of high winds. Came back and stopped today. If we had any issues I’m sure that wouldn’t have happened. Nobody seems overly concerned. Lots of sanitizing stations around the ship. All we can do. Hopefully by Saturday we will still be symptom free. 

3 hours ago, cruisn4bruisn said:

On Majesty at the moment. Ship seems 100%. We missed Key West on Monday because of high winds. Came back and stopped today. If we had any issues I’m sure that wouldn’t have happened. Nobody seems overly concerned. Lots of sanitizing stations around the ship. All we can do. Hopefully by Saturday we will still be symptom free. 

Good to hear.  Enjoy and stay safe!

43 minutes ago, islandwannabee said:

On Serenade of the seas, just left today, ship has 1025 on board. They turned away 20 at boarding for sickness.

Just got off serenade this morning. We heard last night that the ship would be sailing about half full IF they actually sailed. There was talk a decision would be made early this morning. Glad you sailed away. We had a great time and the sanitizers were everywhere! 👍😊