Call From Norwegian

ano

So we get a call from Norwegian at 8:15am from a human. Didn't answer it, but they left a message on great cruise deals that went on at least 90 seconds. Don't you think that is in bad taste? I mean if they want to continue to run cruises and they legally can, OK, but to convince people NOW is the time to cruise is wrong. 

We would be considered higher risk, and still risk is fairly small, why take it to go on a ship with closed services, no parties or shows, that stops (MAYBE) at some ports, maybe, and where you potentially could be quarantined longer. Hmmm sounds like a good time to me, NOT.

I should add, I will cruise again sometime in the future, but now much less likely to pick Norwegian. 

Edited by ano
  • Haha 1

It may be in bad taste. But what do you expect these call center workers to do? NCL is still selling cruises, though maybe not now, but for the time being these workers need to come to work and do their job. I'm sure many of them are living paycheck to paycheck and will most likely be out of work for months to come.

I just got one of those calls too.  I let it go to the answering machine since it was an unknown number.

I caught a bit of the message and it was someone from NCL offering me some special deals.

I also received 2 followup emails from someone who says he is my personal cruise consultant.  Never heard his name before and I never use their cruise consultants but I am sure it was a legitimate phone call and emails.

We got a call today from NCL, but Norwegian Cruise Lines came up on the caller id.  As we got off the Epic on Sunday I answered, wondering if they had some news.  Turned out to be someone introducing himself as our cruise consultant asking about the Cruise Next certificates my wife bought.