On-Line Form to Make Cancelled Miami Cruise Choice

cellfree

Anyone else having my this problem: under Booking Information it asks for your choice, either 125% FCC or Full Refund, then it asks for Ship, Date, etc. However I am not able to enter Ship Name. I have tried on both a laptop and tablet. 

12 hours ago, cellfree said:

Anyone else having my this problem: under Booking Information it asks for your choice, either 125% FCC or Full Refund, then it asks for Ship, Date, etc. However I am not able to enter Ship Name. I have tried on both a laptop and tablet. 

Both my sister and I were able to get the form to go through after several attempts. We did so within an hour of MSC announcing and posting the form however. I'm sure their system is slammed right now. If you can't get it today, try in the wee hours of the morning when most people are sleeping and not online.

Can I ask, did they email you a form to fill out? 

Or did you need to request it?

How long after your cancelled cruise?

I'm in the UK and just returned from our -cancelled on the day we boarded - cruise on the Grandiosa and wondering if this is what we will receive too.

We were told that we would receive either refund or credit, but not told how this would happen, so curious to find out, I know it's early days yet as this only happened on Thursday.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, cellfree said:

The form I used is on the US website - msccruisesusa.com. 

Thanks, I've now looked on the USA site and see the form.  Unfortunately there is nothing like that on the UK site - yet anyway - maybe - hopefully -  they will add it .

4 hours ago, cellfree said:

lovetoholiday - sorry I was so long to respond, usually I am quicker, glad you found it, but do hope one shows up for you. 

No problem, and thank you.  Now I know what I am looking for I will watch out for it on the UK site.

I applied for my refund yesterday.  I am in the USA.  Went through very quickly and I received an e-mail an hour later that said my request had been processed and it may take up to 60 days for our refund to appear on our credit card.

• Like 1

I took the 125% FCC.  I received a confirmation email almost immediately.  However, the number associated with that email isn't what you use at time of rebooking to get your credit.  I rebooked this morning over the phone, and had to give a deposit, just like it's a brand new booking (which it is).  Once I receive the certificate (says it could take up to 60 days), I'll be able to apply it to the new reservation.

We were originally sailing in April, and now we've pushed it out to October.