How do an 87 and 89 year old get home from Freemantle?

Kindergirl

1 hour ago, cat shepard said:

Pardon me for this thread drift, but please take good care of The GOAT, when he joins the Bucs. 

If you are referring to Brady signing with the Bucs  just a FYI yes  I am a football fan but really not a fan of the Bucs. My favorite team is another NFL team. SKOL!!

Edited by rjbean4
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, rjbean4 said:

If you are referring to Brady signing with the Bucs  just a FYI yes  I am a football fan but really not a fan of the Bucs. My favorite team is another NFL team. SKOL!!

I will cover for both of us - after the Pats, I will route for the Bucs & Lions. Stay well.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rjbean4 said:

So you're used to having your heart broken, too. 

😉

12 minutes ago, MamaFej said:

So you're used to having your heart broken, too. 

😉

I'm sure we have all been there and not bothered by it. Were getting off track of what this thread was for. I pretty much dedicated myself to helping Kindergirl all day on Monday and did nothing else!!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just found this thread and read it beginning to end. Well, ok, I cheated and skipped to the end early on so I already knew there was a happy ending! I couldn’t stand the suspense! Then I went back to page 3 and read the whole thing. 

What an amazing thread! @Kindergirl I am so very happy that your parents are home safe, and that you were able to be there to greet them. 

@Copper10-8 what a wonderful thing you did for Deb and her parents. I’m not on the HAL board all that much, but in the little time I’ve spent here, I’ve seen the kind of man you are, so it didn’t surprise me at all when you jumped in to help.

There are too many others here on this thread for me to even think I’d remember to thank all of you, so I’ll just post a blanket thank you 🙏 to all who helped here in whatever way you could. I do not want anyone left out. You’re all awesome, each and every one of you! You guys all made my night with the the way you supported Kindergirl in her efforts to get her parents home safely.  ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ to all of you! 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

15 hours ago, seaoma said:

So cool! Was there a story? Can you post a link??

14 hours ago, StLouisCruisers said:

Please do!  We would love to see it.  What did they say?

It was just a tiny segment, just saying stuff that we've read on CC. I tried looking on the ABC7 website but didn't find anything. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, giustot said:

Here's the story that all of you made possible. I wasn't able to mention everyone but it was certainly a group effort.

https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/travel/story/kindness-strangers-helps-stranded-elderly-couple-return-home-69820661

Thanks for writing this story! It's so heartwarming to hear something good for a change. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, giustot said:

Here's the story that all of you made possible. I wasn't able to mention everyone but it was certainly a group effort.

https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/travel/story/kindness-strangers-helps-stranded-elderly-couple-return-home-69820661

Thank you! I need something heartwarming right about now! 

• Like 2