P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

3 hours ago, Peanut006 said:

Morning everyone, hope you are all ok today.

It’s a dull cloudy day here and it feels a bit cooler. Just dropped my daughter’s dog at the groomers.

My son is visiting today,  along with my mum we are going to Miller & Carter for lunch which I am looking forward to.

Earlier this year I had surgery and from pathology tests i have been told they have found breast cancer. Seeing the Oncologist next Thursday to see what further treatment I need as they managed to remove a small tumor.

To make matters worse our elderly dog was diagnosed with cancer last week and has been put on palliative care as they can’t remove it.

Michelle

So sorry to hear about the breast cancer Michelle and also your beautiful dog….. what an awful week for you.

Sending you a virtual hug.

Gill x

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Peanut006 said:

It’s a dull cloudy day here and it feels a bit cooler. Just dropped my daughter’s dog at the groomers.

My son is visiting today,  along with my mum we are going to Miller & Carter for lunch which I am looking forward to.

Earlier this year I had surgery and from pathology tests i have been told they have found breast cancer. Seeing the Oncologist next Thursday to see what further treatment I need as they managed to remove a small tumor.

To make matters worse our elderly dog was diagnosed with cancer last week and has been put on palliative care as they can’t remove it.

Michelle

So sorry to hear your worrying news. Fingers crossed all goes well with the Oncologist and treatment.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@Peanut006 there is so much they can do for breast cancer now. While it’s not pleasant to face and of course a bit worrying you will be well looked after and come out the other end.

I don’t know if you have a faith or not but my mums favourites saying when she went through the same was,

“there is nothing that will happen to me today Lord that you and I can’t get through together”

Take care and keep us posted when you can and if you feel like it. For some sharing helps and others not.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, brian1 said:

Just saw on social media that Coca loco a pop up bouncy castle park near the beach are doing a tripe and Calabrian music night soon.Can't wait to get back but I'm gonna miss it.Screenshot(18).thumb.png.23f54c17716ef61dcb109bdb02f287d9.png😊

I never know when you are being serious!

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Peanut006 said:

Michelle

Sorry to hear about the breast cancer.  I hope that the oncologist will recommend some treatment that won't make you feel too ill.  I hope that they have removed it all before it had time to spread.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Peanut006 said:

Michelle

Oh Michelle, what a trying time for you right now with your own health issues to face at the same time as awful news about your dog. I'm so sorry.

I wish you a speedy return to normal when all the treatment is behind you.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, happy v said:

I never know when you are being serious!

I actually tried that once as a starter in the pizza restaurant in our town square.Anything tastes nice with toms,garlic and chilly,lol.The bouncy castle area is a farmers field 100 yards from the beach 2 guys that rent it erect 6 large bouncy castles and they have a bar for the adults in the middle.It's only open for 10 weeks but they do quite well and try hard to attract peeps with different ideas,not sure about the tripe though.Brian.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, yorkshirephil said:

This fossil was unearthed in Italy, believed to be from the crustaceous era.

archeology #fossils #science #pizza - The Mother of All ...

Pizzanosaurus but it wouldn't be seen dead in Italy with a pinacosaurus.

• Haha 7

6 hours ago, Peanut006 said:

Michelle

Oh  Michelle. I'm so sorry to read your news - for both of you. Best of luck with the Oncologist next week and I hope my hugs and prayers reach you both. Love and best wishes. Jane xxxx

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Sending you very best wishes Michelle. I hope all goes well for you with the oncologist.  As a breast survivor of 33 years who was actually on the original trial of Tamoxifen I'm sure the countless new wonderful treatments will be of great benefit to you and a swift recovery awaits you.  

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, brian1 said:

I actually tried that once as a starter in the pizza restaurant in our town square.Anything tastes nice with toms,garlic and chilly,lol.The bouncy castle area is a farmers field 100 yards from the beach 2 guys that rent it erect 6 large bouncy castles and they have a bar for the adults in the middle.It's only open for 10 weeks but they do quite well and try hard to attract peeps with different ideas,not sure about the tripe though.Brian.

It was the tripe which threw me. I didn't want to diss it if it was your favourite local delicacy .😀

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Megabear2 said:

Sending you very best wishes Michelle. I hope all goes well for you with the oncologist.  As a breast survivor of 33 years who was actually on the original trial of Tamoxifen I'm sure the countless new wonderful treatments will be of great benefit to you and a swift recovery awaits you.  

Can I say Thank you. Being the recipient of medication with extensive side effects.I am extremely grateful for all the patients on trials who suffered while the correct doses were discovered 

• Like 16

8 hours ago, Peanut006 said:

Michelle

So sorry to hear this Michelle, but glad to hear you have an appointment soon.

Sending  gentle hugs x

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Peanut006 said:

Michelle

Sorry to hear your news, chin up you can do this.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1