P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

1 minute ago, grapau27 said:

Paulines best friend is Radleys best customer.

Pauline likes Ted Baker and Dune bags and shoes.

I like Radley as I always carry just a small bag and they do some cute ones.

Now for formal shoes Irrelgular Choice is my favourite. Ask Pauline if she has tried them, they do some lovely interesting designs.

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, SarahHben said:

That’s not good! I’ve never had an issue with any of mine & I’ve got quite a few 🥴

Michael Kors is a very good choice, I sadly one have one of those so far 😁

I have over 20 Radley bags and I have also never had a problem with any of them or with any of the very early ones that are now long gone.  I have 3 Micheal Kors bags and a purse but I prefer Radley.

I introduced my niece's 13 year old daughter to Radley a couple of years ago and she has 2 now and keeps pestering her parents to buy her another.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Eglesbrech said:

Now for formal shoes Irrelgular Choice is my favourite. Ask Pauline if she has tried them, they do some lovely interesting designs.

I cropped a few photos.

She does like bows etc on shoes.

IMG_20230919_130452.jpg

IMG_20230919_130351.jpg

• Like 12

14 minutes ago, Eglesbrech said:

You tempted me to look at Irregular Choice.  Some of the shoes and bags are interesting but I am a bit boring with my shoe choices.  For formal shoes I have different colours to match what I am wearing but I tend to stick with plain colours and stilettos and for informal occasions it is usually lower heeled court shoes.

• Like 5

Just returned from 10 days in Madeira. Lovely hotel and staff were great but food was average but we got by. I took the attached picture as it reminded me so much of the atrium on Iona.  I’m sure, if you have been on Iona, you will see the similarity. 

IMG_0216.jpeg

• Like 15

An eventful journey on Sunday from Bournemouth to Southampton, floods breakdowns and torrential rain. Got soaked walking from car park to Arvis but onboard within 30 mins, a record for us. A day at sea yesterday, cool but BofB was calm. In Coruna now, drinks on balcony and hot sun. Two sea days before Palma. Love the ship and everything is good, so far. Hope weather improves back home, our forecast is looking very good.

• Like 21

2 hours ago, Josy1953 said:

You tempted me to look at Irregular Choice.  Some of the shoes and bags are interesting but I am a bit boring with my shoe choices.  For formal shoes I have different colours to match what I am wearing but I tend to stick with plain colours and stilettos and for informal occasions it is usually lower heeled court shoes.

I love the unusual ones. I have bunny shoes for Easter, spider web ones for Haloween, Christmas pumps etc etc. I have small feet and find getting shoes a pain but IC have smaller sizes for adults. And yes I only have the lower or kitten heels.

I love their concept heels but they are usually too high for me.

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, bobstheboy said:

An eventful journey on Sunday from Bournemouth to Southampton, floods breakdowns and torrential rain. Got soaked walking from car park to Arvis but onboard within 30 mins, a record for us. A day at sea yesterday, cool but BofB was calm. In Coruna now, drinks on balcony and hot sun. Two sea days before Palma. Love the ship and everything is good, so far. Hope weather improves back home, our forecast is looking very good.

I’m glad you got there in one piece. The torrential rain and subsequent flooding looked dreadful in the news.

Sot back, relax and enjoy the cruise now.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, zap99 said:

DW got a Radley purse there last year. I've been trying to find the best glue to stick it back together. I think our next trip may cost me another Michael Koors.

I bought a Radley purse on Arcadia in 2010. It's still wearing well and yes, it's had plenty of use over that time😁

Avril

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, brian1 said:

I bet that ended up on the black market and money laundering.

3 hours ago, zap99 said:

Where's Kalos gone.?🤔

Black market?

Money laundering?

Kalos? 

I'm still trying to figure out the connection zap🤔

I've noticed he quietly nips off for a few days without a word, so I'm assuming that's the case this time.

Harry does post on other P&O sites, but wowzz is still, quite worryingly, MIA.

Avril

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Adawn47 said:

Black market?

Money laundering?

Kalos? 

I've noticed he quietly nips off for a few days without a word, so I'm assuming that's the case this time.

Avril

I’m glad to hear about Harry being elsewhere. Would be good to hear from Wowzz.

I’m sure Kalos will be backs soon.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Josy1953 said:

I have over 20 Radley bags and I have also never had a problem with any of them or with any of the very early ones that are now long gone.  I have 3 Micheal Kors bags and a purse but I prefer Radley.

I introduced my niece's 13 year old daughter to Radley a couple of years ago and she has 2 now and keeps pestering her parents to buy her another.

Oooh you have more than me, I need to up my hand bag game 😂

I have quite a few Kipling bags and backpacks too, very handy for travel.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bobstheboy said:

Mum and Dad said their boarding on Sunday was very good too. We got wet dropping them off.

Enjoy your cruise ☺️

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Adawn47 said:

Black market?

Money laundering?

Kalos? 

Avril

Hope nobody has upset Harry here sis.We had a few disagreements in the early days but we were just getting to get each other and gel a bit.Keep fingers crossed for Wowzz,he's probably OK.Bro.

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, brian1 said:

Hope nobody has upset Harry here sis.We had a few disagreements in the early days but we were just getting to get each other and gel a bit.Keep fingers crossed for Wowzz,he's probably OK.Bro.

I think Harry might not post on this particular site now because he enjoys a more 'substantial' topic of coversation shall we say😉

Harry is not shy in coming forward bro, so if anyone had upset him, he would have said so. He's still posting (as of July) so we know he's ok👍

Sis

Edited by Adawn47
added text
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Adawn47 said:

Black market?

Money laundering?

Kalos? 

Avril

When Brian made his witty comment I thought ,where' Kalos. We normally get his humorous quips every day. I seem to recall that he doesn't post from his phone.

• Like 3