P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

Glad to read everyone is having a good Christmas . We are now chilling out with

our festive tea light collection watching Home Alone 2:classic_love: Ok we have watched it

countless times but it cracks us up every time and it's Christmas:classic_smile:

Have a pleasant evening guys :classic_love:

731468802_thumbnail2.thumb.jpg.949e344085432230aa2bb5b3390c1328.jpg

935746646_thumbnail1.thumb.jpg.df5341322bc2867a16cbe5d56223b41b.jpg

• Like 9

We have just enjoyed some little piggies in blankets with our wine.  Dinner will be served at 6.30, well near enough!  Ha ha.

I just cannot stomach booze at lunchtime, or food, come to that, so we always eat in the evening

Got a roaring fire and watching Chitty, Chitty, which I have never seen!

• Like 9

Not posted for a while but read every day, and feel like I know you all.  Just wanted to drop by to say Happy Christmas and thank you for your online company during 2021.

We've had a lovely roast lamb lunch, drunk a nice Malbec, watched Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and we're looking forward to some Wookey Hole cheese with Christmas cake.

Looking forward to seeing the kids and grandkids on 27th and then on 28th leaving for Southampton ready for our New Year Ventura cruise on 29th (fingers crossed).  

Best Wishes

Jules x

• Like 14

Good evening everyone.

I hope everyone has had a lovely day.

We had Christmas lunch about 2pm.

Among our lovely presents off our Sarah was a clear glass memory Bauble from Harrods and she wrote lots of loving messages on the paper supplied with the tree bauble and put them inside the bauble.

Graham.

IMG_20211225_133916.jpg

Screenshot_20211225_182526_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Like 9

1 hour ago, kalos said:

Glad to read everyone is having a good Christmas . We are now chilling out with

our festive tea light collection watching Home Alone 2:classic_love: Ok we have watched it

countless times but it cracks us up every time and it's Christmas:classic_smile:

Have a pleasant evening guys :classic_love:

731468802_thumbnail2.thumb.jpg.949e344085432230aa2bb5b3390c1328.jpg

We are doing something similar, but watching Channel 5 Britain's Greatest 80s  Songs, sad people that we are we still enjoy watching and singing along to the oldies.

20211225_180446.thumb.jpg.f173bd20b00ea8fc66cfb2fbdfbbccb0.jpg

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Good evening everyone.

Among our lovely presents off our Sarah was a clear glass memory Bauble from Harrods and she wrote lots of loving messages on the paper supplied with the tree bauble and put them inside the bauble.

Graham.

IMG_20211225_133916.jpg

What a lovely thoughtful gift.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Enjoyed a dinner of roast pork and turkey, accompanied with pigs in blankets, carrots, sprouts, cauliflower, beans, caramellised red onions, two different types of stuffing and gravy. Then followed by Christmas pudding, apple pie with custard or cream. Plenty of veggies left though, everything washed up and now sitting down and finishing the champagne.

Hosting the rest of the family (13 + dog/s) tomorrow.

• Like 8

45 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Good evening everyone.

Graham.

IMG_20211225_133916.jpg

What a gorgeous and very thoughtful idea.

Gill x

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, jeanlyon said:

Must have missed that Sharon.  What was the surgery for.  I am still recovering from my hip fracture with total hip replacement.  10 months and still hurts!

Sorry to hear you are still in pain Jean.

I believe Sharon was due to go in hospital for open heart surgery so hopefully it was totally successful.

Happy Christmas Jean.

Graham.

10 hours ago, jeanlyon said:

Blimey Avril - how big is the crown that it has to go in a 7.30 am?  Ha ha.  Mine is going in at 5pm to serve at 6.30.   Merry Christmas.

It's (or by it's almost a was) about 4 kilo. I like to cook it early because strangely, they prefer their turkey cold. I know, weird or what?  We usually eat at around 1.30pm. I hope you had a lovely Christmas Jean.

Avril

30 minutes ago, wowzz said:

Gary Barlow on Strictly. 

On a scale of 1 to ten, how awful was he?

I'm giving a generous 9, as he remembered the words,  but other than that,  absolutely awful.

Absolutely destroyed that song

Does he not have any advisers there to warn him how it sounds!

• Like 3

Good Morning everyone.

It's quiet here this morning is everyone recovering from yesterday's festivities?🤣

Looks like we might have a nice day as the sky has very little cloud around but too early for the sun to come up!

Had an e-mail from P&O yesterday saying we can now book online for our cruise mid January, but can't access my P&O to look!! 

Hope those that have been feeling under the weather are feeling better and well on the road to recovery.

Have a good day and stay safe.

• Like 6

Good Morning All and Happy Boxing Day

I hope you all had a happy day yesterday, revelled in the company of your families, and ate and drank well.

Well my delivered-in-person Christmas dinner was just delicious. Roast beef and every veg you could pile on one plate! It was a shame I couldn't join them but Teddy and I had a cosy day on our own.

Best thing on TV for me so far has been watching the continuing fund-raising efforts of Hughie and Freddie - two young boys with a very special friendship, one of whom (Hughie) has leukaemia. They won a Pride of Britain award earlier in the year and are two very inspiring young lads. 

Gary Barlow on Strictly - totally agree with ICF and Wowzz. Shame.

Mrs Brown's Boys - dreadful. I used to love this show but maybe time's up now Agnes.

Call the Midwife - pure schmaltz - but you can still shed a tear.

To Graham and Pauline - that gift from your Sarah was so original and thoughtful. Something to treasure.

To Freddie - you looked very handsome in your new jumper - even with your back to the camera.

My grandaughters bought Teddy a lovely Christmas vest but it's a wee bit snug on him. He looks like a sausage in a tight skin - or a pig in a blanket!

Have another enjoyable day everyone. Stay warm, well, and safe. Love and best wishes to all. Jane. Xxxx

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Beckett said:

Good Morning All and Happy Boxing Day

I hope you all had a happy day yesterday, revelled in the company of your families, and ate and drank well.

Well my delivered-in-person Christmas dinner was just delicious. Roast beef and every veg you could pile on one plate! It was a shame I couldn't join them but Teddy and I had a cosy day on our own.

Best thing on TV for me so far has been watching the continuing fund-raising efforts of Hughie and Freddie - two young boys with a very special friendship, one of whom (Hughie) has leukaemia. They won a Pride of Britain award earlier in the year and are two very inspiring young lads. 

Gary Barlow on Strictly - totally agree with ICF and Wowzz. Shame.

Mrs Brown's Boys - dreadful. I used to love this show but maybe time's up now Agnes.

Call the Midwife - pure schmaltz - but you can still shed a tear.

To Graham and Pauline - that gift from your Sarah was so original and thoughtful. Something to treasure.

To Freddie - you looked very handsome in your new jumper - even with your back to the camera.

My grandaughters bought Teddy a lovely Christmas vest but it's a wee bit snug on him. He looks like a sausage in a tight skin - or a pig in a blanket!

Have another enjoyable day everyone. Stay warm, well, and safe. Love and best wishes to all. Jane. Xxxx

Thank you Jane.

I'm pleased you had a deserved nice Christmas Day.

Happy Boxing Day.

It is 2°C and it is still raining heavily.

Take care and stay safe 😷.

Graham x

• Like 1

Morning all, we had a light snowfall overnight but it's turning to slush as it is now mainly rain. 

Graham I hope you're recovering from your Xmas eve op, please let us have a photo update once it starts to heal.

Not many posters as yet, but I trust no one over indulged too much yesterday.

With a fairly full sporting calendar today it will feel more like a Saturday than Sunday.

Stay safe everyone.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1