P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

1 hour ago, zap99 said:

We were staying in the Fairmont in Jasper. I got up at 06.00 to do what needed to be done. I opened the curtain to see if it was day light. No Bears, but a family of elks.

WP_20170614_06_17_07_Pro (2).jpg

Love it.  We stayed there (Fairmont) last year and saw elks all over the place - side of roads, in Jasper itself but not by the hotel.  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, mrsgoggins said:

Love it.  We stayed there (Fairmont) last year and saw elks all over the place - side of roads, in Jasper itself but not by the hotel.  

I was standing by the window, starkers and then noticed all the other guests taking photo's of the Elks. I hope just the Elks.😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, kalos said:

The special effects on this video are really good and so is the advice given .

The advice is excellent. How to get everyone to follow it is the biggest problem.😷

Avril

• Like 3

Just now, Adawn47 said:

The advice is excellent. How to get everyone to follow it is the biggest problem.😷

Avril

Very true.

I was the only one wearing a face covering in my sales calls in Independent retail today so I'm not in a hurry to do any more calls except by phone.

Graham.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dermotsgirl said:

We’ve been Out, today, on our first train ride since February. We went to Whitstable and had coffee at Whitstable Castle, then walked along the sea front. 

74AA6701-8F75-4CE3-9A9C-BE10A50B43A8.jpeg

4AB04181-814F-4D90-9F04-804ABB339D95.jpeg

2D2DAE30-3EB5-409F-A055-8578615F563A.jpeg

F69007C0-FD9B-42DB-B8C4-0749E4F6598C.jpeg

Whitstable is another place on my 'To visit' list.Sissinghurst looks lovely too. I have been to Matlock on the bus today.(No photos) It was lovely and sunny and although only 8 miles from where I live it still had a 'holiday' atmosphere

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Very true.

I was the only one wearing a face covering in my sales calls in Independent retail today so I'm not in a hurry to do any more calls except by phone.

Graham.

That's what I find so frustrating and annoying. I wear a mask to protect others, but who's protecting me ?

Avril

• Like 4

9 hours ago, kalos said:

We thought we best take the car for a run as it has not moved this week.

So we took it a run to a local country park and formed our own bubble inside our car.:classic_wink:

It was cloudy when we set off but the sun came out and looked splendid shimmering 

over the water . There was a few pensioners sat around the benches slurping on their coffee's 

and the young mums armed with a bag of stale bread and baby in pram feeding all the swans  etc.

Quite a pleasant scene really . How come ducks don't look fat eating all that bread ? :classic_unsure:

20200909_115204.thumb.jpg.3f19597aaf32ca277fcea6803daf6c09.jpg

20200909_111602_001.jpg

that’s one of the sights I miss most now I don’t live their anymore. 
kids used to love it best when Santa brought presents on a boat 😂 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, zap99 said:

We were staying in the Fairmont in Jasper. I got up at 06.00 to do what needed to be done. I opened the curtain to see if it was day light. No Bears, but a family of elks.

WP_20170614_06_17_07_Pro (2).jpg

What annoyed me was we were constantly lectured about not leaving food around.The poor sod got a squirt of pepper spray cos of the incompetence of the kitchen staff not shutting and locking the bins.

• Like 1