Just got my luggage tags for a May cruise

Peachypooh

2 hours ago, Sara_smile said:

Welcome back. You had me worried when I saw you on another thread panicing that NCL was going bankrupt.  It seemed not to be you.  Now this assures us you are back in control 😁

Methinks you need to look up the definition of panic.  My wisdom, experience and intuition tell me NCL will be heading for bankruptcy.

We just got our tags for our April 12 cruise... I mean there is NO WAY that Cruise is happening.. so it's a mystery. I am guessing luggage tags are just part of an "auto generated" process -- and thus...why....

14 hours ago, cartman3132 said:

No but he said cities and businesses (IE cruise ports are a business and would be included) would be back open which means if they don't follow federal order guess whose responsible for their own bailout after the drop dead date?  I'll give you a hint, I wouldn't want to be living there.  I didn't know about the cruise to nowhere law but you act like that law can't be reversed.  I seem to know everything, LOL, coming from the one whose guaranteeing no one will cruise through May.  You know just as much as I do, boy.

Governors control their States, the president doesn't. He can't force States to do anything.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, cartman3132 said:

Considering the President just said yesterday the country is open for business again in the next few weeks so I'll guess we'll see whose the clown.  And they don't have to sail to islands, never said that. So if a port is closed, cruises to nowhere, people will go on those and the cruise lines need the money.

Now we know who's the clown.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, cartman3132 said:

I don't get this prevailing thought they're not sailing.  How long do you think a business can survive without taking customers?  They'll be sailing in May, probably late April, it'll be up to you if you're going or not.

I love your  optimism. You, like me, seem to be a 'glass half full' kinda' person. Kudos.

3 minutes ago, SouthLyonCruiser said:

How are you getting tags? I have had to print my own off for years.

If you stay in the Haven or one of the suites you get them mailed to you.  All you cheap guys have to print your own.  If It's a fiscal or logistical burden you can always have the luggage receivers put a tag on for you.  They do expect a tip for such extraordinary service.

18 hours ago, cartman3132 said:

Based on what exactly?  The cruise industry is hemorrhaging billions of dollars every week and bailout money is only going so far.  To put it in perspective, if you weren't to get paid for 30 days how long would you be able to pay bills?  What about 60 days? 90 days?  At what point would you say screw it, I need to pay bills, and go back to work?  There's a limit to what everyone can take, including business, before they grin and bear it and accept what they can for money to stay afloat....no pun intended.

Trump gonna get NCL a low interest loan to get through.  Me personally could live for a few years without getting paid, but then again I'm not NCL.  Count on NCL to cancel another 30 days, forget about Canada until July, be as smart as RCI.

24 minutes ago, mugtech said:

If you stay in the Haven or one of the suites you get them mailed to you.  All you cheap guys have to print your own.  If It's a fiscal or logistical burden you can always have the luggage receivers put a tag on for you.  They do expect a tip for such extraordinary service.

I would hardly call a balcony 'cheap'. It may be considered 'cheap' by a one percenter, but for the rest of us, a balcony is at the high end of 'affordable'. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SouthLyonCruiser said:

I would hardly call a balcony 'cheap'. It may be considered 'cheap' by a one percenter, but for the rest of us, a balcony is at the high end of 'affordable'. 

Insider myself.

2 hours ago, mugtech said:

They should be tipped when they take your bags from you whether or not they apply a luggage tag on it.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, SouthLyonCruiser said:

This totally, been on plenty of cruises and always been inside and sometimes with view. Never got a balcony lol.

I see the posts from heaven users, they seem from another world

• Like 1
  • Haha 1