cabin 876 on the Mariner?

Peggy, haven't stayed in 876 but have stayed in 872.  Traveling with my folks so we were on opposite sides of that cross hallway.  No issues with that cabin.  I try to be considerate and not talk whilst going down the passageways; however, there are many others that do talk.  I would be just a tad concerned about closeness to elevator lobby but at least cabin door is forward of the elevator lobby.

Marc

• Like 1

Hi Peggy

just checked the deck plan... location is fine, suites above and below. .. we have sailed in suites next to stairs and elevator on Explorer. Never heard noise. 
Enjoy and look forward to sailing again!
sheila

Edited by Bellaggio Cruisers
  • Like 1

We stayed in 874 (next door) a few years ago and the suite was fine. A good location and no noise.

Since we stayed in 874, Mariner has had a complete refurb; which included replacing the previous small safes with much larger ones.

876 is a shower-only suite which, in our opinion, is better than than those suites with a tub-shower combo.

Mariner is an excellent ship with a very good layout of public areas. However, note that the suites D-H are smaller than the equivalent grades on voyager & Navigator.

• Like 1