my June 26 Baltic cruise has disappeared from my account

susiesan

11 minutes ago, susiesan said:

I believe the cruise has been cancelled and there is $500 FCC in my account according to the TA.

A June 26th sailing cancelled by O? That's newsworthy as the official cancellations are only till May 10th.

10 minutes ago, Paulchili said:

A June 26th sailing cancelled by O? That's newsworthy as the official cancellations are only till May 10th.

I meant cancelled by my TA on my behalf from a conversation a week earlier. She had been on the phone with O reps on March 28 asking about the possibility of cancelling June 26 and moving the deposit to Aug. 29, 2021 cruise with the $500 admin fee as a FCC on my account. She thinks the O rep jumped the gun and cancelled June 26 before it was okayed by me. I had not decided which sailing I was going to re book for next year at that point. There is no FCC in my account that I can see, but the TA can see it.

Edited by susiesan

3 hours ago, susiesan said:

It would have been the final payment. I did not make it to the TA on 4/1. I believe the cruise has been cancelled and there is $500 FCC in my account according to the TA. But Cannot see this yet myself since my account is all messed up. I will wait until tomorrow when my TA can talk with oceania and clear this up.

Why don't you call them today since you're clearly upset?