List of Cruise Ships With Passengers Possibly Exoosed

Kartgv

According to a USA Today article, the US Center for Disease Control reports that passengers on as many as 20 different ships/sailings may have been exposed to Covid-19.  Here's a link to the article and list of the affected sailings:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/news/if-you-sailed-on-these-cruise-ships-you-may-have-been-exposed-to-coronavirus/ar-BB12hnoE?ocid=spartanntp

The lists include only cruises that made port calls or disembarked in the U.S., not those that did not make stops at any American ports, so in reality the list of ships which had possible exposures is much longer.   

We were on the Grandiosa out of Rome in late November to December and the ship has about 2,000 passengers from mainland China. By the end, my DH became ill and needed antibiotics for fever and a respiratory illness. I suppose future testing will tell us if he had Covid19.

We won't know until the data has been analyzed but I'm starting to wonder about asymptomatic carriers. Something I read was leaning towards the possibility of one animal and one human starting this.