I'm ready for my virtual cruise. How about you?

Our May cruise may have been canceled, but we can still do a virtual one! Here we are getting on the ss. Home Cruise, having afternoon tea, adding some pieces to the puzzle in the Crow's Nest, and enjoying the turndown service with chocolates at night!

virtualCruise.png

afternoon tea.jpg

puzzle time.jpg

turndown1.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I dont like those virtual cruises stuff. They make me feel like we are in trouble of never actually having a real cruise any time soon. This event can be enjoyable if you work from home or not work at all. While you spend time at home you can devote it virtual stuff.. not many people will be willing to join it in my opinion 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, chrismch said:

Had it not been for this pandemic, we would have been on a cruise this week. However, I still wore my Royal Carribbean BINGO T-shirt today!

Yeah, would got off a TA(my first) B3B ...as long can do my other Cruises starting in Nov

For a virtual cruise go to facebook and search Abe Hughes-Royal Caribbean. He has a big following that has been cruising since March 22. We will be boarding on Monday for cruise number 10. We have the compass each day with daily activities and a cruise director chat each night. It is a blast! We even have t-shirts that most cruisers have ordered and are wearing. Join in the fun. 😃