Radiance of the Seas

1 hour ago, FaithPlus1 said:

I've studied the deck plans and I don't see any obstructed oceanview cabins. I didn't think this was possible. Does anyone know if there's obstructed oceanview rooms that I missed when looking at the maps? Thanks

It is possible, there are many ships without obstructed view balconies. On Radiance there are no real obstructions but on deck 7 balconies in the middle of the ship you can not look down to the water as you have the top of the lifeboats in between.

Okay thanks. I was just wondering because I've had partially obstructed views on NCL (which they advertised as obstructed), but on RCI they don't seem to list any oceanview rooms (not a room with a balcony...just a window) as being obstructed at all for the Radiance. 

On Radiance class there are some so-called  "partially" obstructed balconies.....it is cleaning equipment which is overhead....you can see it, but it really doesn't "obstruct" anything.  Deck 7 has the lifeboat covers right below, so while you do have an unobstructed OUTWARD view, you will see those lifeboats!  it is what it is.