Will There Be Any Cruising At All In 2020?

vpearlkc

14 minutes ago, OceanBlueWaters said:

And you will be a guinea pig?  You will flaunt your status how you secured a Haven, yet others have food confiscated from them in grocery stores?

You rock!

JMO

What does one thing have anything to do with the other? Every day since the dawn of time theres people starving to death, so what you going to let that keep you from enjoying life? *****

• Like 3

3 hours ago, OceanBlueWaters said:

And you will be a guinea pig?  You will flaunt your status how you secured a Haven, yet others have food confiscated from them in grocery stores?

You rock!

JMO

First, yes I would be a guinea pig.  Second, have you ever been on a cruise?  The week/few days you were on that ship people all over this world died of starvation while you pigged out on the buffet and other things.  So yea, why in the world would you make this comment...

Edited by oteixeira
  • Like 4

15 hours ago, OceanBlueWaters said:

You rock!

JMO

Huh?  I have no idea what you’re talking about!!!!  Flaunt my status?  I don’t even know what status I have that you’re upset about.  You’re mad because I like to cruise?  Who is having food confiscated?  And, what does that have to do with cruising?

Edited by graphicguy
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, graphicguy said:

Huh?  I have no idea what you’re talking about!!!!  Flaunt my status?  I don’t even know what status I have that you’re upset about.  You’re mad because I like to cruise?  Who is having food confiscated?  And, what does that have to do with cruising?

Probably referring to the limits being placed on grocery items that can be purchased. I like to stock up on canned soup when it's on sale but now can only buy 4 at a time. I guess if I tried to buy 12, 8 of them would be confiscated at checkout.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, vpearlkc said:

Probably referring to the limits being placed on grocery items that can be purchased. I like to stock up on canned soup when it's on sale but now can only buy 4 at a time. I guess if I tried to buy 12, 8 of them would be confiscated at checkout.

thanks for the translation after looking over the posts a few times I finally gave up on any interpretation 

• Like 1

On 5/4/2020 at 8:35 PM, oteixeira said:

First, yes I would be a guinea pig.  Second, have you ever been on a cruise?  The week/few days you were on that ship people all over this world died of starvation while you pigged out on the buffet and other things.  So yea, why in the world would you make this comment...

Good grief.  I have cruised many times.  Making comment because my food WAS confiscated in my local grocery store which is why I commented.  Food shortage here in NJ...

FYI:

1.  Never pigged out in Buffet

2.  Maybe you should stop cruising since people are starving all over the world and would love to have your food.

3.  Give your buffet trough to less fortunate.  Humane thing to do.  Correct?

Relax...