Great prices on Oasis this Christmas

19 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I Just repriced for the second time on the Oasis for this Christmas.  Dec 20, 2020

An  8D balcony is just under $2000 USD including taxes for the week for 2 guests with a D discount.  Those that sail over Christmas know what a deal this is for Oasis class ships.

Meant to say thanks for the update

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I Just repriced for the second time on the Oasis for this Christmas.  Dec 20, 2020

An  8D balcony is just under $2000 USD including taxes for the week for 2 guests with a D discount.  Those that sail over Christmas know what a deal this is for Oasis class ships.

Forgot to mention...make sure you put your state in.  A big resident discount for a lot of states.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Forgot to mention...make sure you put your state in.  A big resident discount for a lot of states.

Bless your heart!!! Thanks for the info! My agency is only able to get me $2400 and I’m a D member in the Midwest region. Am I missing something? 

24 minutes ago, KBRADFORD79 said:

Bless your heart!!! Thanks for the info! My agency is only able to get me $2400 and I’m a D member in the Midwest region. Am I missing something? 

Still a good price for Christmas week

4 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

We are (hopefully) sailing the first two weeks in January b2b and the price is very high- we booked it months ago, so our fare is much less then then are asking for today- we are in a crown loft suite.

1 hour ago, Ourusualbeach said:

If we have to wait for a vaccine to sail then all the cruise lines will be bankrupt.

In my opinion. 

They just have to get leaner, they can do it. It's better to come back later then to early and have issues. If that happens to them, then it is game over. Just have to be patience.

They are only going to get one shot at this..............have to wait longer and get it right the first and only time.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Really hope you go but im thinking it wont sail. Just wont be able to until vaccine. Im all for going myself but im guessing cdc wont let cruises go out of american ports. Jmo

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, rtazz17 said:

Really hope you go but im thinking it wont sail. Just wont be able to until vaccine. Im all for going myself but im guessing cdc wont let cruises go out of american ports. Jmo

While I think there will be a lot of changes coming,  waiting until there is a vaccine isn’t one of them just due to how long it will take safe, tested vaccines to make to to the general public.  Every cruise line would be out of business.  I think that with the developments they have had in rapid read testing over the past couple months I could see everyone having to be tested to board and possible even during the cruise.

Anyway, there’s  plenty of other threads for debating the future of cruising.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, molly361 said:

Still a good price for Christmas week

Yes, it really is. It’s a great week to go since I won’t have to use two vacation days due to Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. 😬

1 hour ago, Merion_Mom said:

$1779 for 2J

$1952 for 8D

Lucky! 🤑