Hole In Eurodam Schedule?

cruzeluver

Let me preface by saying it is entirely possible the problem is with me. 

We are on the October 18, 2020  seven day sailing of Eurodam. I do not see a cruise leaving when we get back on October 25. But there is one the following week. What am I missing?

42 minutes ago, cruzeluver said:

We are on the October 18, 2020  seven day sailing of Eurodam. I do not see a cruise leaving when we get back on October 25. But there is one the following week. What am I missing?

37 minutes ago, CruiserBruce said:

Actually, I am seeing a gap to Nov 8th, which is 13 days. That would be about normal schedule for a drydock.

Otherwise, gaps can be charters...discussed here frequently.

Eurodam was scheduled for a drydock at the Grand Bahama shipyard in Freeport from 29 Nov through 08 Dec 2020. Zaandam has already missed her April drydock there, and Amsterdam is about to miss her upcoming May drydock in Freeport. As a result of the current crisis the entire drydock schedule is more than likely in a huuuge state of flux open to change/reschedule

It's a charter cruise departing on Oct. 25th. The Legendary Rhythm and Blues Cruise is doing their October 2020 cruise on the Eurodam this year as well as their January 2021 cruise.   They have been doing their October cruise from the West Coast for several years but are changing it up this year.

On 5/2/2020 at 4:28 PM, cruzeluver said:

The sailing you refer to is mentioned in this thread which is the current update of the Charters and Dry Dock listing.

It will be updated sometime soon I hope! 

• 2 months later...
On 5/2/2020 at 11:28 AM, cruzeluver said:

We are on the October 18 sailing as well.  But I am starting to think that this will be unlikely.  What are your thoughts on sailing out of Florida? 

34 minutes ago, flipflopfun said:

We are on the October 18 sailing as well.  But I am starting to think that this will be unlikely.  What are your thoughts on sailing out of Florida? 

Before you can even get to that cruise you would need to cross the border into the USA.  I am starting to wonder if Canada and the USA will even have an open border by October?  

Hank

3 minutes ago, Hlitner said:

Before you can even get to that cruise you would need to cross the border into the USA.  I am starting to wonder if Canada and the USA will even have an open border by October?  

Hank

Yes, that is exactly it!!! I actually don't want the border to open.  I am at war with myself!  lol  I want to go on this cruise so badly, but I also want it to be cancelled so if I decide not to go, it doesn't leave without me  .... 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, flipflopfun said:

The sailing after yours (depart Fort Lauderdale October 25th) was a charter to the Legendary Rhythm & Blues Cruise, which has now rescheduled to 24th October 2021.  Your cruise on October 18th is currently the only cruise scheduled in October for Eurodam and the next one is November 8th.