Ocean Cay Yacht Club Menu

KnoxRunner

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if someone might have a picture of the menu for the restaurant that is in the Yacht Club area for Ocean Cay.

Thanks in advance if anyone does and I can't wait until the cruises are able to go out again!

William

7 hours ago, KnoxRunner said:

Thank you everyone for replying to this question.

I found the post mentioned earlier and wanted to share it here in case anyone wanted to see it also...

Ocean Cay Beach Menu.jpg

Thanks for this post.  That is the menu that I do remember seeing.

I now recall seeing the pasta dish with Pesto Sauce.  The YC Chef on Meraviglia seemed to like Pesto Sauce for many of the pasta dishes.  Having a pasta entree served to me with a "green" sauce was a new culinary experience for me; surprising for the eyes, but very good for the taste buds.  

On 5/7/2020 at 11:53 AM, KnoxRunner said:

Thank you everyone for replying to this question.

I found the post mentioned earlier and wanted to share it here in case anyone wanted to see it also...

Thank you for posting the menu. Perhaps this should be pinned to the main page along with the other Menu threads.

Is the OC YC restaurant open in the evenings as well or is it only open for lunch?

Edited by optimusprime82

20 minutes ago, optimusprime82 said:

Thank you for posting the menu. Perhaps this should be pinned to the main page along with the other Menu threads.

Is the OC YC restaurant open in the evenings as well or is it only open for lunch?

Only lunch.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, optimusprime82 said:

As I recall, lunch service ends at 2:00 P. M.  I arrived around 1:30 P. M. and was surprised that it was still as busy as it was.