Empress of the Seas..

Just dabbling into a Western Caribbean 6 night cruise out of Miami in Dec or Jan. I just wanted to double check something (assuming this cruise will be up and running). There is no adults' only pool right? I know this is a family time of year (but it's the time I will have off...inflexible work schedule). 

2 hours ago, Heymarco said:

Being the smallest ship in the fleet, there will likely be a lot less families onboard verses the newer counterparts. I also agree with Biker as Royal is currently considering putting some ships in long-term storage.

That's what I was wondering. The larger ships I would imagine attract more families because of the amenities, but the smaller one's with less amenities wouldn't. There's 2 at sea days (3 if you are including the day you embark) and was just hoping to be in area really with just adults (the pool/hot tub is how I have always met people). 

2 hours ago, Tree_skier said:

When a ship goes into long term storage does every future itinerary automatically get cancelled?

Eventually, yes, though how far out RCI cancels may vary - they may only cancel, like 6 months worth.