When Will You Cruise Again? Survey

Jack E Dawson

I would be interested in seeing a survey taken by Cruise Critic of all Cruisers in general as well as Cunard Cruisers specifically as to when you will return to cruising. I think the survey could be kept simple with just 5 options:

I will return to cruising as soon as my cruise line(s) operations resume

I will not return to cruising until there is an effective COVID-19 vaccine readily available 

I will not return to cruising until there is both an  effective COVID-19 vaccine and an effective treatment

I will not return to cruising even if there is a vaccine and treatment for the foreseeable future

Undecided

Host Hattie, I apologize if this type of post is not allowed. I did search the Cruise Critic site, to the best of my ability, on how to contact you directly regarding this but could not find an answer. I also attempted to searched for this topic and could not find it as well. 

Jack

Surely, I hope Host Hattie will correct me if I'm wrong but I'm quite sure it is allowed but you have to set it up and probably as a new thread.  When you start the thread you would need to click the "poll" tab:

Capture.JPG.6fb3756a74940052bc20037e9fc27291.JPG

If you do it I would suggest a 6th option which would be when there was an effective treatment.  I think that might happen before a vaccine.

My own answer is that I think the various countries are so wary of cruising that by the time they get permission I will be rady.

Roy

• Like 1

11 hours ago, rafinmd said:

Surely, I hope Host Hattie will correct me if I'm wrong but I'm quite sure it is allowed but you have to set it up and probably as a new thread.  When you start the thread you would need to click the "poll" tab:

Thanks @rafinmd, I don't have any special powers to set up polls, anyone can post one.

I'll close this thread now to avoid confusion with the new survey thread.