FCC Certificate

alibaba1

For those of you that have applied for the 125% FCC; how long did it take for you to receive the certificate number.
We are anxiously awaiting a reply so that we can apply our March 15, 2020 (pd in full) cancelled cruise to another booking.
Thank you.

We cancelled under CWC before X cancelled our sailing.  It was 36 business days from when we cancelled until we got our FCCs.  Still waiting for refund of taxes & fees.

Have or your TA contacted X to check on it?  We cancelled on 3/20, would think you shud have your FCC.  What are others on your Roll Call saying about their refunds or FCCs?

Edited by jelayne

5 hours ago, alibaba1 said:

For those of you that have applied for the 125% FCC; how long did it take for you to receive the certificate number.
We are anxiously awaiting a reply so that we can apply our March 15, 2020 (pd in full) cancelled cruise to another booking.
Thank you.

We cancelled under CWC two days before the 15th March Eclipse sailing. We received the 100% FCC within 45 days and the taxes back to the card within four weeks.  The voucher numbers came on an email.  It might be worth searching in you history under Future Cruise Credit, just in case its dropped into spam or trash, if not, I would give them a call.

Our 3/28 & 4/4 Summit cruises were suspended on 3/14. We did nothing which is what Celebrity said to do if you wanted the FCC in lieu of a refund. We were originally told the FCCs would arrive by 4/13. We finally got them on 5/1. We received the refund for the port fees and taxes on one of the cruises on 4/22. We have not yet received them for the other one. 

I've read on either Facebook or Cruise Critic that someone was told by Celebrity that they had completed all of the March cruises. Obviously not! If your TA is easy to contact, call them. If yours is like mine, deals with emails only, try calling the Celebrity engagement team (844) 418-6824. They are very helpful.

I knew we wouldn't be doing our 15MAR cruise the end of February so on the 28th I cancelled our shore excursions, bev pack upgrade and specialty dining. On Friday March 6th Celebrity issued the CWC plan and on that day we cancelled our 15MAR Eclipse sailing. Our refund timeline was like this:

28FEB20 - cancelled cruise planner items; refund on credit card 03MAR20

06MAR20 - cancelled cruise under CWC; MoveUp bid refunded 09MAR20; taxes/fees refunded 10MAR20 and FCC for 100% of cruise fare issued 15MAR20

We're right to the PENNY with our refunds and FCC's.

Edited by JasYHZ
added info

For those that cancelled their cruises BEFORE Celebrity announced their suspension of cruising....

What is the expiry date on yourFCC? WeFINALLY received ours, and we must book OR HAVE COMPLETED OUR SAILING by Dec 31st 2021.

I thought the expiry was May 2022? Wasn’t it extended? Or is that not for my sailing, because we actually canceled a day before.
We cancelled our March 14 sailing on Friday March 13, a day before the announcement of suspension if that matters. 

March 15, 2020 Celebrity Silhouette, cancelled by "X" Still no FCC Certificate #, no shore excursion refund ($355.92), they still have ($5380 of our money); but they did credit gov't fees and taxes ($233.24) Whoop-de-doo!

99558796_10102352841324161_6094334421500952576_o.jpg

2 hours ago, alibaba1 said:

March 15, 2020 Celebrity Silhouette, cancelled by "X" Still no FCC Certificate #, no shore excursion refund ($355.92), they still have ($5380 of our money); but they did credit gov't fees and taxes ($233.24) Whoop-de-doo!

99558796_10102352841324161_6094334421500952576_o.jpg

Thank you for This. 

On 5/20/2020 at 12:17 PM, son3cruisers said:

For those that cancelled their cruises BEFORE Celebrity announced their suspension of cruising....

What is the expiry date on yourFCC? WeFINALLY received ours, and we must book OR HAVE COMPLETED OUR SAILING by Dec 31st 2021.

I thought the expiry was May 2022? Wasn’t it extended? Or is that not for my sailing, because we actually canceled a day before.
We cancelled our March 14 sailing on Friday March 13, a day before the announcement of suspension if that matters. 

My understanding is they extended the sail by until April 2022 for all CWC and Suspended Cruise FCCs.  The apply to a sailing date is still 12/31/2021.  You really should confirm with Celebrity.  I'd email them at CelebrityOneTouch@celebrity.com to confirm.

• Like 1

On 5/20/2020 at 11:17 AM, son3cruisers said:

From the Celebrity Website5E47D353-6F15-4777-9055-3A15EDF80A90.thumb.png.f882219729e481189bdb3b7cee50cbf4.png

Yes it's sort of confusing that they seem to intermingle FAQ's for Suspended Sailings and those who used CWC.   At one point I remember seeing an FAQ which stated that all Suspended and CWC FCC's were extended.  At this point I think your best bet is to email the address I gave you before so you can get a response in writing from Celebrity.  There are subtle differences in their policies for Suspended vs CWC programs.

Edited by wrk2cruise

11 hours ago, wrk2cruise said:

Yes it's sort of confusing that they seem to intermingle FAQ's for Suspended Sailings and those who used CWC.   At one point I remember seeing an FAQ which stated that all Suspended and CWC FCC's were extended.  At this point I think your best bet is to email the address I gave you before so you can get a response in writing from Celebrity.  There are subtle differences in their policies for Suspended vs CWC programs.

Yes, I did email them. Just waiting on a response. Hopefully it doesn’t take as long as everyones refunds🙄