Royal Princess Premium Suites

overlake7

We are looking to book a premium suite and are wondering if there are any major differences in premium suites . B 102, C102, and D122. Any info would be appreciated

Edited by overlake7
typo

Great suites. No sloping ceiling.  There is only a sloping wall in the huge bedroom.  The wall with the large picture window is sloping.  Does not interfere with anything.  I have stayed in B102 and C102 and the rooms were identical.  

Edited by franktown
correct

42 minutes ago, mafig said:

Is one deck preferable ???

Better to be higher?

Are all balconies the same size?

I would assume that the view from the window is better the higher you are, correct?

I didn't notice much difference between deck 10 and 11.  But that being said I always like higher.  The only reason I haven't been on deck 12 is they always seem to be sold when I get around to booking.  The side balconies are the same size.

5 hours ago, overlake7 said:

We are looking to book a premium suite and are wondering if there are any major differences in premium suites . B 102, C102, and D122. Any info would be appreciated

Depending upon the lighting conditions there are some cabin privacy issues with respect to the crew hot tub located on the forecastle.  If the anchor chain is in motion the noise is incredible.  Great choice in cabins but go as high as possible unless you are quite motion sensitive.    Also, if you have mobility issues elsewhere maybe more appropriate; it is a hike from the elevators/stairs.