Diamond Lounge Happy Hour on TA

During our last TA on the Brillance they made the Diamond Lounge Happy Hour in the Colony Club due the large amount of people.  Does anyone know where they do it on the Oasis class, specifically the Harmony?  Even on a 7day cruise the diamond is always overcrowded and usually extended into the Jazz club or disco.

32 minutes ago, caribbeanboy said:

Due to social distance, my guess is that after they start sailing again, Diamond members won't be allowed into the lounge during happy hour. 

Why would they do that?  Like everything else, it will be capacity controlled.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Merion_Mom said:

Why would they do that?  Like everything else, it will be capacity controlled.

No pecking order?

Pins could get booted from SL

Then you have D+ as well

Not out of the realm of possibility

I mean they were booting D+ from the CL this winter

11 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Possibly, but I doubt it. Early sailings will be packed with D and above

Good point . We are on TA in fall if it sails . Out of Rome too . 
We can still be with our friends though , that’s  more important than where you are at . 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, ssb said:

Good point . We are on TA in fall if it sails . Out of Rome too . 
We can still be with our friends though , that’s  more important than where you are at . 

I wouldn't be surprised if Jewel moves to Amsterdam or Copenhagen for the TA

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Jewel moves to Amsterdam or Copenhagen for the TA

Nothing will surprise me now . May have to Lift and Shift to Odyssey Fall TA 2021 . 

Edited by ssb

I guess I wasn't clear on my question.  I am thinking of booking the TA in Oct 2021.  I was looking to see how they did the happy hour pre pandemic.  I am positive it will be back to (almost) normal by then.  I am diamond plus.  On the brilliance there was about 250 to 300 people as the higher levels usually cruise the TA's, which is why they opened the Colony Club.  there is no way they can fit all these people in the Harmony lounges, even if they use the overflow rooms.  I was looking for someone who has done a TA on this class ship to ssee how they did it.

4 hours ago, siren said:

I guess I wasn't clear on my question.  I am thinking of booking the TA in Oct 2021.  I was looking to see how they did the happy hour pre pandemic.  I am positive it will be back to (almost) normal by then.  I am diamond plus.  On the brilliance there was about 250 to 300 people as the higher levels usually cruise the TA's, which is why they opened the Colony Club.  there is no way they can fit all these people in the Harmony lounges, even if they use the overflow rooms.  I was looking for someone who has done a TA on this class ship to ssee how they did it.

We have done several, the highest number of D and above were on the Symphony TA from Barcelona.  D and D+ were allocated the Diamond lounge, Jazz on 4 and the Attic. Suites were given the Suite Lounge and a nightly gathering in the open area of the Spa coffee lounge. Pinnacles were given Dazzles, a few nights pinnacles were hosted in the Bistro as well.  Wonderland bar which only serves top shelf alcohol was also honoring most drinks with the voucher. Specialty coffee was nc on sea pass card 24/7 anywhere on the ship excluding Starbucks.  Not sure how long since your last cruise but the 3 drink voucher is good in all restaurants, showrooms and MDR during happy hour. 

3 hours ago, taglovestocruise said:

We have done several, the highest number of D and above were on the Symphony TA from Barcelona.  D and D+ were allocated the Diamond lounge, Jazz on 4 and the Attic. Suites were given the Suite Lounge and a nightly gathering in the open area of the Spa coffee lounge. Pinnacles were given Dazzles, a few nights pinnacles were hosted in the Bistro as well.  Wonderland bar which only serves top shelf alcohol was also honoring most drinks with the voucher. Specialty coffee was nc on sea pass card 24/7 anywhere on the ship excluding Starbucks.  Not sure how long since your last cruise but the 3 drink voucher is good in all restaurants, showrooms and MDR during happy hour. 

Thank you for the info. It makes sense that the diff levels were given their own spaces considering the volume. We like to go to the lounges as we meet many new friends on the TA and look forward to meeting with them nightly.  Its more of a social thing than a drinking thing!

5 minutes ago, siren said:

Thank you for the info. It makes sense that the diff levels were given their own spaces considering the volume. We like to go to the lounges as we meet many new friends on the TA and look forward to meeting with them nightly.  Its more of a social thing than a drinking thing!

Pins on the recent Allure TA could pretty much go anywhere for Happy Hour. 

55 minutes ago, siren said:

Sometimes it is both. Attic overflow on Symphony .  1 from USA, 1 from England, 1 from Sweden, 1 from Canada.  Husbands off to Wonderland Bar for top shelf Scotch using vouchers. 70249B0B-4B4B-47C8-9C6B-0F6C24739DEA.thumb.jpeg.d03f03c85b1c03f56995a2b05a534ef4.jpeg

Edited by taglovestocruise