Is Royal continuing to add new sailings for 2021?

My question is pertaining to Lift & Switch. We're currently booked for 5 nights on Independence Dec 19. There isn't anything similar yet for  Dec 2021 (can only go when school is out). What are the odds that something similar would be added before the August 1 ending of Lift & Switch? We have a NRD and have paid about 50% of the total cost. Thank you for any help/suggestions. 

16 minutes ago, fla33023 said:

My question is pertaining to Lift & Switch. We're currently booked for 5 nights on Independence Dec 19. There isn't anything similar yet for  Dec 2021 (can only go when school is out). What are the odds that something similar would be added before the August 1 ending of Lift & Switch? We have a NRD and have paid about 50% of the total cost. Thank you for any help/suggestions. 

The only ship that has not yet had their itineraries released for North America is Liberty. She could very well be doing the 5 night itineraries from Florida. Doubtful that it will be released by August given the current situation 

Edited by Ourusualbeach

1 hour ago, Ourusualbeach said:

The only ship that has not yet had their itineraries released for North America is Liberty. She could very well be doing the 5 night itineraries from Florida. Doubtful that it will be released by August given the current situation 

Thank you. Always appreciate you taking the time to answer.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, fla33023 said:

You  have  choices, western caribbean in December 2021

Explorer from Miami 12/19/21  Nassau - Bahamas | Labadee - Haiti

Jewel from Miami 12/18/21    George Town - Grand Cayman | Cozumel - Mexico

Symphony  from  Miami 12/18/21  Cozumel - Mexico | Perfect Day Cococay - Bahamas   They may or may not let you switch to this one, depends on agent you speak to.

Mariner from Ft. Lauderdale 12/18/21   Labadee - Haiti | Nassau - Bahamas

Edited by Jimbo

1 hour ago, Jimbo said:

You  have  choices, western caribbean in December 2021

Explorer from Miami 12/19/21  Nassau - Bahamas | Labadee - Haiti

Jewel from Miami 12/18/21    George Town - Grand Cayman | Cozumel - Mexico

Symphony  from  Miami 12/18/21  Cozumel - Mexico | Perfect Day Cococay - Bahamas   They may or may not let you switch to this one, depends on agent you speak to.

Mariner from Ft. Lauderdale 12/18/21   Labadee - Haiti | Nassau - Bahamas

1. I feel like such an idiot. For whatever reason, I didn't even put Miami in the search. I just put PE since that's where I've usually sailed from. (I live in Hollywood, FL so it's 15 minutes up the road)

2. I just called, got right thru and guess what....the Symphony of the Seas sailing would qualify! This would have been my 3rd time on Independence. It's just the ship that always works with our school schedule. But being on Symphony will be amazing  plus it goes to Cocoa Cay. 

3. Thank you so very, very much for taking the time to search that and reply. Sometimes I feel nervous posting because the replies aren't always friendly. But for those of us that don't cruise often, you frequent cruisers can be lifelines to us. Thank you so very, very much. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, fla33023 said:

1. I feel like such an idiot. For whatever reason, I didn't even put Miami in the search. I just put PE since that's where I've usually sailed from. (I live in Hollywood, FL so it's 15 minutes up the road)

2. I just called, got right thru and guess what....the Symphony of the Seas sailing would qualify! This would have been my 3rd time on Independence. It's just the ship that always works with our school schedule. But being on Symphony will be amazing  plus it goes to Cocoa Cay. 

3. Thank you so very, very much for taking the time to search that and reply. Sometimes I feel nervous posting because the replies aren't always friendly. But for those of us that don't cruise often, you frequent cruisers can be lifelines to us. Thank you so very, very much. 

Nice upgrade !! Enjoy the newer ship and Coco Cay !!

• Like 1