~Steakhouse on the Magic~~

topaz123

19 hours ago, georgiacruizer said:

I did not know this was available!  There is always 1 night when nothing on the menu appeals to me.

I've gone to Guest Services to check on the menus for the past 9 cruises. The menus for the week are in a binder. We check through them to see what meal we don't like and choose that night for the steakhouse. Usually it's the night when Beef Wellington or Jerk Chicken is on the menu. Not our favorites.

23 minutes ago, helene109 said:

Are all steakhouses similar? We have done only the Vista and we are on the Magic in August!

The location might be a little different but overall it's a similar set up.  I have heard some say that the quality, service, etc may differ but my experience on 3 different ships has been great and well worth the extra charge.  I haven't been on Magic so can't comment there.

• Like 1

Just now, ninjacat123 said:

The location might be a little different but overall it's a similar set up.  I have heard some say that the quality, service, etc may differ but my experience on 3 different ships has been great and well worth the extra charge.  I haven't been on Magic so can't comment there.

Thanks that helps might try the Italian restaurant too!

38 minutes ago, helene109 said:

Are all steakhouses similar? We have done only the Vista and we are on the Magic in August!

We have cruised on 21 DIFFERENT Carnival ships. While no doing the steak house on all of them. The ones we did were all excellent.

4 minutes ago, helene109 said:

Thanks that helps might try the Italian restaurant too!

I'm looking at the dining choices offered on Magic and the Italian one looks like 24 hour pizza, which I love the pizza! Are you thinking of Cucina del Capitano?  That's on Vista but not on Magic. Magic has Mongolian Wok which is super busy but check it out!

1 minute ago, ALWAYS CRUZIN said:

We have cruised on 21 DIFFERENT Carnival ships. While no doing the steak house on all of them. The ones we did were all excellent.

Wow! 21 different Carnival ships!  I've been on 13 cruises, 4 on Conquest and 3 on Liberty.  Love 'em all!

2 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

I'm looking at the dining choices offered on Magic and the Italian one looks like 24 hour pizza, which I love the pizza! Are you thinking of Cucina del Capitano?  That's on Vista but not on Magic. Magic has Mongolian Wok which is super busy but check it out!

Sorry to disappoint you. Carnivals pizza is not good at all. Unless you like always burnt crust pizza.

Carnival burnt pizza.jpg

32 minutes ago, ALWAYS CRUZIN said:

Sorry to disappoint you. Carnivals pizza is not good at all. Unless you like always burnt crust pizza.

Carnival burnt pizza.jpg

they are NOT always burnt and we think they are very good

49 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

Then I am confused what is this on deck 11? Thanks 

6D88980A-836E-4EC2-98D1-7131CA6D7238.png