Enjoy Crown & Anchor Exclusive Rates discounts

2 cruises Royal cancelled on me. My agent re-booked for another cruise. I did not get any discount for being a past guest. According to Royal website, under Crown & Anchor

Enjoy Crown & Anchor Exclusive Rates on last minute voyages and Balcony & Suites Discounts . I got no discount. Please someone explain

7 minutes ago, vm6514 said:

2 cruises Royal cancelled on me. My agent re-booked for another cruise. I did not get any discount for being a past guest. According to Royal website, under Crown & Anchor

Enjoy Crown & Anchor Exclusive Rates on last minute voyages and Balcony & Suites Discounts . I got no discount. Please someone explain

If you didn't sail, you're not a past guest, unless you've cruised with RCL before.

17 minutes ago, vm6514 said:

You can get the same discount for senior & non-refundable deposit. Their so called C&A balcony discount is useless. 

03B42AA1-649F-4465-B5FA-2EDC533D3513.jpeg

Edited by LorraineP
Spelling
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, vm6514 said:

Why not ask your Agent who booked you?? Maybe they didn't put in your status. With the little information you're giving us, not much we can answer. 

C&A discounts are for people who have sailed before so you won't get a discount for a cancelled cruise.  If you have sailed before and have a C&A number you just need to ask your TA to call RC to apply it to you booking. Discounts vary depending on C&A level and type of cabin.

19 minutes ago, vm6514 said:

Crown and Anchor exclusive rates are different than the balcony discount and not offered on every sailing

20 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Crown and Anchor exclusive rates are different than the balcony discount and not offered on every sailing

sailed with Royal before I am an past guest.  I am over 55 years old, The November cruise is the same cruise that was booked  for July,which discounted for resident . Royal gave me no discount for anything. When I asked my TA about this, here is the answer  no discounts -other then the 30% off.  I am going to post this in my roll call to see if other people got discounts for the cruise
Thank you

I  am having trouble posting so I will try again

sailed with Royal before I am an past guest.  I am over 55 years old, The November cruise is the same cruise that was booked  for July,which discounted for resident . Royal gave me no discount for anything. When I asked my TA about this, here is the answer  no discounts -other then the 30% off.  I am going to post this in my roll call to see if other people got discounts for the cruise
Thank you

20 hours ago, vm6514 said:

Did you try to do a mock booking.  I usually do a mock and get my ducks in order including cabin # before calling my TA.

36 minutes ago, vm6514 said:
Thank you

Not all sailings will have seniors, resident or C&A.

just go on the website and do a fake booking for your cruise.  If you get a lower price call your TA and ask for the lower rate. 

it doesn’t matter what other people got in the past as promotions change all the time.  It only matters the current price.   Someone could very well have booked this cruise on a different day than you did and received any number of different discounts, that does not mean that your TA didn’t get  you the best price available on the day that you booked.  The price could also be lower today. 

Edited by Ourusualbeach