2022 World Cruise Can we please see the itinerary😃

Hi Marty.... I suspect until they nail down the 2021 WC itinerary, the 2022 announcement may be delayed. Assuming the 2021 is even a go, it will be with a somewhat modified itinerary, which may influence the 2022 itinerary. I'm more interested in what happens with the 2021. Plenty of time to decide on the 2022. I've got my FCD on it so not too concerned. Having said all that.... if the 2022 announcement is made in the next few weeks, it might give us a hint about the 2021 changes!

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, RuthC said:

Even in normal years, it's still a week or two early for the itinerary to be announced. 

Yes, but it would certainly give us something to dream about and plan for.

Actually we normally get the itinerary at the end of the WC so this year we would have seen it in early May.  They don’t open up the booking until a few weeks after that.

Come on Marty, your going no matter where it goes 😎🤪

Edited by KirkNC

28 minutes ago, Gail & Marty sailing away said:

What day does it start??

Since the clock gives a start date of approximately the first week in March, I believe the Nav ap is using the generic place holder used for most WC FCCs, and not the actual date.

20 hours ago, mame42 said:

Since the clock gives a start date of approximately the first week in March, I believe the Nav ap is using the generic place holder used for most WC FCCs, and not the actual date.

Let’s hope so as early March would be a huge change.

25 minutes ago, vinonme2 said:

But it would allow for visits to Northern Europe. 

Well you can still do that leaving in January by putting that at the end of the cruise.  The 2019 WC went to Amsterdam and easily could have included the Baltic.

Those of us on the World Cruise or previous World Cruises we’re  given the opportunity to vote on 4 possible (stress possible) itineraries for the 2022 WC. All of them began on Jan . 4, 2022.  The itinerary we preferred is one that not only included ports in Africa but went north and included Amsterdam and Rotterdam with the timing seeming to coincide with the tulips! If you look at Pete’s website (theinsidecabin.com) I think his link to the 4 possible itineraries is there. They also asked us to list places, ports, countries, etc. we wanted to visit, so all of those bits will be included in what they finally come up with.

https://www.theinsidecabin.com/2022-grand-world-voyage-survey/

Edited by janmcn

4 hours ago, KirkNC said:

The 2019 WC went to Amsterdam and easily could have included the Baltic.

It also went to Norway, and other ports in northwest Europe. I will admit, some of them were cold! 

Those of us on the World Cruise or previous World Cruises we’re  given the opportunity to vote on 4 possible (stress possible) itineraries for the 2022 WC. All of them began on Jan . 4, 2022.  The itinerary we preferred is one that not only included ports in Africa but went north and included Amsterdam and Rotterdam with the timing seeming to coincide with the tulips! If you look at Pete’s website (theinsidecabin.com) I think his link to the 4 possible itineraries is there. They also asked us to list places, ports, countries, etc. we wanted to visit, so all of those bits will be included in what they finally come up with.

18 minutes ago, Gail & Marty sailing away said:

I am afraid that because Holland pushed forward  the final payment date including the 3% discount for the 2021 W.C., Holland won't release the 2022 itinerary till the guest pay for the 2021 

And 2021 is being sold with a substantially discounted single supplement on some websites.

20 minutes ago, Gail & Marty sailing away said:

I am afraid that because Holland pushed forward  the final payment date including the 3% discount for the 2021 W.C., Holland won't release the 2022 itinerary till the guest pay for the 2021 

Personally, I don't think the 2021 WC is a done deal.  

11 hours ago, KirkNC said:

It also could be they don’t think the 21 WC is a go and they can just reuse the itinerary.

We sure hope they don’t just reuse the planned 2021 itinerary for 2022. That itinerary has absolutely no appeal to us. We’ll be trying to find alternatives to use up all of our future cruise credits from 2020 and we’d rather take another WC.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mary Ellen said:

We sure hope they don’t just reuse the planned 2021 itinerary for 2022. That itinerary has absolutely no appeal to us. We’ll be trying to find alternatives to use up all of our future cruise credits from 2020 and we’d rather take another WC.

Same here.  I booked 2022 instead of 2021 for that reason before covid-19 upended everything.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Mary Ellen said:

We agreed, the only thing of interest to us was Dubai.  We were booked on the Oceania 2021 WC instead but have canceled that given the current state of the world.