Future Cruise Credit - beware the limitations

AJCM

Tony, as far as I was aware, there are no loyalty employees.  They have left. I'm not sure what their current employment status is, but they certainly aren't working for Azamara at the moment.  There seems to be a new poster called Azamara Team who seemed like they may be a conduit, but I'm unclear of their role and effectiveness and whether they are anything more than PR. 

Phil 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, excitedofharpenden said:

Tony, as far as I was aware, there are no loyalty employees.  They have left. I'm not sure what their current employment status is, but they certainly aren't working for Azamara at the moment.  There seems to be a new poster called Azamara Team who seemed like they may be a conduit, but I'm unclear of their role and effectiveness and whether they are anything more than PR. 

Phil 

They've not been active yet other than to thank the odd poster for their welcome.  Maybe they are still finding their feet but on the current form to date it seems to be intermittent and PR rather than a conduit for solutions.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, excitedofharpenden said:

There seems to be a new poster called Azamara Team who seemed like they may be a conduit, but I'm unclear of their role and effectiveness and whether they are anything more than PR. 

Phil 

Looks like PR Phil. Liking some posts and a thank you here & there.

Not answering any questions posted. Or at least not yet.

@uktog I think you are right Ann.

Trish

When uktog posted about the cancellation extension up to Sep, I followed her posted link (thank you). This took me to Azamara's UK site. While there, I did a search for "Future Cruise Credit" to see if anything had changed. I later cross-checked the Australian site and found the same info, as follows :

This form is for internal call center agent use only. Please do not share this link externally with any guests or travel agents.

Travel Agents have the ability to process Future Cruise Credit redemptions in Cruising Power, and should be directed there for self-service.

Instructions

1.              Enter the guest's new booking ID for which they wish to redeem their Future Cruise Credit Certificate.

2.              Select the ship code for the new booking.

3.              Enter the sail date for the new booking.

4.              Enter a contact name and email. An automated email will be sent to the contact listed after FCC number is entered.

This form will not confirm redemption was processed - this is simply a redemption request. The automated email will confirm the FCC's redemption status for the contact listed.

New Booking Information

New Booking ID *

The Booking ID of the cruise booking you wish to redeem your Future Cruise Credit(s) against. The contact name on the FCC must match a contact name on the booking.

New Booking Ship Code *

The two-letter ship code for the booking you wish to redeem a Future Cruise Credit against. PR for Azamara Pursuit, QS for Azamara Quest, or JR for Azamara Journey.

SelectQSJRPR

New Booking Sail Date *

The date on which the new cruise booking you wish to redeem an FCC against sets sail.

Year Year202020212022202320242025

Month MonthJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec

Day Day12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031

Contact Information

Contact Name *

Contact Email *

Future Cruise Credit Certificate Numbers

FCC Number *

Add up to three Future Cruise Credit numbers.

FCC Number

The second FCC number.

FCC Number

The third FCC number.

I'm encouraged that internal call centre agents are being given the scope to apply up to three FCC certificates to a booking. I've posted this so as to get on the record that as at  24 June 2020, Azamara is explicitly prepapred to apply multiple FCC to a future cruise ( at least , that's how I read it).

Looks like a win for Azamara cruisers and in our case we will be able to maximise FCC, despite the BOGOHO cost differential between partners,  for our future cruise bookings.

So, despite the official response I've received specifying limitations, I fully intend to press for this administrative policy to be applied so as to maximise the use of FCC to our B2B2B booked for 2021. Very appreciative that they have again stuffed up administratively and put something on their site that isn't meant for their guests - at least it gives us a chance of a fair go.

The relevant links in the Australian and UK sites are :

https://www.azamara.com/en-au/fcc

https://www.azamara.co.uk/fcc

Get in, copy and date stamp the copy while you can. I look forward to the Azamara Team's helpful affirmation of this policy on Cruise Critic (seeing as my email to "loyaltyintl@azamara.com" of 12 June,  requesting escalation, has not been responded to).

Tony

• Like 2