Riviera Penthouse Suites

Moby Jones

Hi Moby...in light of recent promotions, I have a hold on our first Oceania cruise.  I'm like a kid in a candy store whi is so excited to be researching for a cruise for a change.  Sorry I can't offer any cabin info. but I am following this thread with great interest.

Edit..the deck plan suggests they are larger, perhaps accessible staterooms?  

Edited by Georgia_Peaches

they have a larger deck  than the regular PH

if you put those numbers in the search  there are several discussion

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2734649-do-aft-cabins-on-mariona-on-deck-7-have-larger-balconies/?tab=comments#comment-59417926

you may feel more vibration at the aft when docking  or when  cruising at  high speed 

They are regular sized PH cabins but with larger (deeper) balconies than other PHs.

The 2 next to them, 7130 & 7135, are also PH but the cabins are smaller because they have huge wrap-around aft balconies.

3 hours ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

Hi Moby...in light of recent promotions, I have a hold on our first Oceania cruise.  I'm like a kid in a candy store whi is so excited to be researching for a cruise for a change.  Sorry I can't offer any cabin info. but I am following this thread with great interest.

Edit..the deck plan suggests they are larger, perhaps accessible staterooms?  

Having watched some excellent videos of the ship on youtube I'm also excited about sailing on Riviera! I'm particularly looking forward to the dining options. :)

• Like 1

We were in 7128 on the Marina on a 12 day BaltIc cruise in 2019, which was assigned to us in an upgrade.  The large balcony was great, but didn’t use it much due to the Baltic climate.  No complaints otherwise, we would select it again of available.

We are currently booked in 7128. for the 12/3/20 17 day sailing and looking forward to it.  A few years ago we were in 7130 on the Marina, a sister to Riviera, and loved that wraparound veranda.  Huge space.

Yes, the verandas toward the aft (starting somewhere around 7108 or there about) have twice the depth of any of the other verandas on these two ships.

Enjoy!

• Like 1