Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

2 minutes ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

So true. Though that would probably bring even more attention to the fact that some intermediate level might be indicated (not holding my breath)!

Tom

I'll never make it to Zenith and if I do probably won't even remember. I'm now trying to get to Elite plus but don't think there will be enough activities before my April 15 night TA but oh so close. 

7 minutes ago, carolyn22 said:

Question - I am 4 points short of reaching the next tier. I am on a B2B2B cruise starting next Saturday. Will my tier update after the first cruise so that I can take advantage of the additional perks for cruises 2 and 3?

It should.  You might need to talk to the the loyalty manager if it doesn't happen automatically.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, carolyn22 said:

Question - I am 4 points short of reaching the next tier. I am on a B2B2B cruise starting next Saturday. Will my tier update after the first cruise so that I can take advantage of the additional perks for cruises 2 and 3?

Unlikely as it takes approximately 2 weeks to reflect but perhaps call captains club and let them send email to loyalty department maybe they can work something out as technically you'll have reached that level after first leg.

1 minute ago, drakes2 said:

Unlikely as it takes approximately 2 weeks to reflect but perhaps call captains club and let them send email to loyalty department maybe they can work something out as technically you'll have reached that level after first leg.

No, I was told by the loyalty manager on the Equinox that it should happen automatically, but if not, he/she can do it.  Only would be an issue of the points came from a double point offer or something like that.

4 minutes ago, abbydancer said:

No, I was told by the loyalty manager on the Equinox that it should happen automatically, but if not, he/she can do it.  Only would be an issue of the points came from a double point offer or something like that.

Ok then thats great news if not you'll already be onboard so won't have any issues. I know with my recent Equinox sailing it reflected in 10 days. 

1 hour ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

(chiming in... ME TOO)

After 15 years of cruises with Celebrity, I've made it halfway to Zenith... but, I've got an ace in the hole... looking at the bottom of my points page, there's one which will help push me over the line (no idea what it is or where it came from), but I've got THAT going for me, in the year 2039 !  lol

Tom

Don't get ahead of yourself.  The way things are trending by then, there will be an Elite Plus Plus and a  Zenith Jr.  Zenith will then be 10,000 points. So, you are not quite there yet 🙂

Edited by ehall

2 minutes ago, ehall said:

Don't get ahead of yourself.  The way things are trending by then, there will be an Elite Plus Plus and a  Zenith Jr.  So, you are not quite there yet 🙂

Yep... and Zenith no longer be the top tier either!  

Tom

32 minutes ago, carolyn22 said:

As posted earlier, your new level will be recognized if it changes as a result of your first leg of a B2B2B.  It will be in effect for your second sailing.  The update may have to be made manually by seeking out the on board Captains Club host(ess) or whatever they call that combined desk today.

After you graciously accept your new Captains Club level, please give them the business by complaining about all the cutbacks past, present and future.

Edited by mahdnc

When we moved up a tier between cruises 1&2 on a B2B2B, they made us new sea pass cards and reset our internet minutes. 

We had gotten the points a few days into the second cruise. We had not realized that our points would be doubled for the first cruise, as we had booked it well before the 2x points for European cruises offer, and it left from Reykjavik, with just one port of call on the European continental plate. We were pleasantly suprised with the double points. We would have just missed a level jump by a few points had we only gotten the single points. We had expected to have to go ask for the new level on cruise #3.

Anyway, we had used some of our 90 minutes, but they reset us with the entire 240 Stream minutes. I imagine that was simply easier than subtracting the minutes we had already used. 

39 minutes ago, mahdnc said:

As posted earlier, your new level will be recognized if it changes as a result of your first leg of a B2B2B.  It will be in effect for your second sailing.  The update may have to be made manually by seeking out the on board Captains Club host(ess) or whatever they call that combined desk today.

After you graciously accept your new Captains Club level, please give them the business by complaining about all the cutbacks past, present and future.

Will do!  😂😂

1 hour ago, mahdnc said:

As posted earlier, your new level will be recognized if it changes as a result of your first leg of a B2B2B.

And also as stated above, this only applies to "normal" points. If you need your double points or Go Green to make the next level (as we did for our move to Elite), they won't officially be able to help, though I did manage to talk them into giving us free laundry.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, carolyn22 said:

We almost always do at least B2B cruises, and generally longer series.  Our loyalty level updates happened while on B2B or longer series.  Talk to the Captain's Club host shortly after boarding and give them a "heads up" that you will have a CC loyalty level change whilel on board, and they will ensure that you will be granted the extra perks on the next leg.  Don't assume it they will automatically upgrade your perks.  

Ugh!!  I only received one point instead of the five.  I have been lucky to escape the curse of the PUP IT issues of missing points until now.  And of course these points would put me within three of the next tier.  Can somebody please share the number to call to get this corrected?  (sorry never the took the number down previously as never had an issue and have no idea how many pages back it was last listed).  Something obviously registered at their end that I watched it if they provided a point!  TIA to whoever can help me out with the number.