Refurbishing to Radiance - Stadium or Open Lido?

Hi all!

Might be a silly question, and might be a question no one has an answer to yet. However I figured I would ask. We sailed the Magic last year and LOVED how the Lido was so open, all chairs on the same level surrounding the pool. Since the Victory is an older ship, I know her Lido layout was more stadium-like (stacked levels of chairs). Any idea what the refurbishment might bring? I heard many people were very disappointed with the refurbishment of the Sunrise (Triumph), but I've also found some people just can't be pleased, even on vacation!

Hope everyone is staying safe wherever you and yours are!

7 hours ago, Essiesmom said:

The stadium style Lido is on all of the Conquest class.  I suspect the Radiance be renovated to the same specs as the Sunshine and Sunrise.  EM

I don’t think Sunshine is a good comparison because the Serenity area is partially located where the stadium style seating was on Destiny. On the other hand, Radiance will be very similar to Sunrise and therefore should still have stadium seating  

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

I don’t think Sunshine is a good comparison because the Serenity area is partially located where the stadium style seating was on Destiny. On the other hand, Radiance will be very similar to Sunrise and therefore should still have stadium seating  

Agree