Gym/fitness center changes

HardyVA

I would imagine so.  Just like on land, there will be some changes.  Likely some machines will be taped off to promote social distancing.  And it's always a good idea to clean both before and after use.  In my gym at home we are provided with a sanitation bottle to use for cleaning both before and after.  I'm guessing every ship venue will be open and available...but with some sort of protocol in place.

• Like 2

In our community we have to make appointments, so there is a limited number of people in the gym at one time, They also will close the gym every 2 hours for the staff to do a deep cleaning along with the users cleaning before

and after use.

Thanks for your replies. Our gym is open. They have always requested that you wipe down the machines before and after use.  Now they are providing a good sanitizer in place of Simple Green.  If they limit gym use, or block off too many machines, this will be a deal breaker for us.  We don’t plan to cruise again til 2021 so I guess I’ll go ahead and book and wait and see before I make a final payment.  

Edited by HardyVA