What is amount I’m getting back

So our August trip was cancelled. I used a future cruise credit for $300 and paid $477 for the remainder. Based on email below I received am I getting 125% on total price or just the amount I paid in cash? Too me it reads I’m getting 125% on the full price.

1. 125% Future Cruise Credit: We’re providing you with a 125% Future Cruise Credit to re-book a new cruise by December 31, 2021 for sailings departing on or before April 30th, 2022.

This amount will be based on your total cruise fare paid. And, we’re giving you a little extra, knowing that this is such a unique circumstance.

We will automatically issue you your Future Cruise Credit by July 31st, 2020 via email. So, there’s nothing for you to do!

Taxes & fees and any RoyalUp upgrades will be automatically refunded. Current refund processing is around 45 days. We are working as quickly as possible and we appreciate your patience.

Please note:

If you opted into the Cruise with Confidence 100% Future Cruise Credit, this offer does not apply.

And, if you previously used a Future Cruise Certificate, you’ll receive a new Future Cruise Certificate. This will be for 125% of any new monies paid on this sailing, plus the reactivated value of your original certificate at 100% of its value, with an expiration date of December 31, 2021 and a sail by date of April 30, 2022.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

19 minutes ago, brenderlou said:

And, if you previously used a Future Cruise Certificate, you’ll receive a new Future Cruise Certificate. This will be for 125% of any new monies paid on this sailing, plus the reactivated value of your original certificate at 100% of its value, with an expiration date of December 31, 2021 and a sail by date of April 30, 2022.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They will give you one big fcc, 125% of new monies added to 100% of previous fcc used.