Cucina Del Capitano

Ohio Bucki

my family loved the pasta place for lunch- we did it embarkation since everyone was in the lido deck getting buffet.  I highly suggest.  the lady on the ship was like "it not open right now". nope. we went up, got our food- relaxing first meal. 

we cruised on the breeze in December so there was still a lido buffet. 

15 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

It's open for lunch but it's not the same thing. It's just a pasta bar. You fill out a form and they make your pasta. It's not the cucina menu.

Their lunch is the pasta bella menu here:

https://saintgregtravel.com/menus/

Absolutely agree! We like it for lunch, but it';s NOTHING like that at dinner. So, don't go for the free lunch to determine if you should spend the extra $15. IMO, it's still a value but not as good as JiJi's. Just our opinion!

We did breakfast there on the Sunset.  Instead of the long long buffet lines, we just went upstairs and filled out a form....custom made omelets for example.  They brought the food to the table.  There was also a small buffet of pastries.  The best part was that you could go down to the main buffet area and grab things to supplement your meal...and eat it upstairs.

5 hours ago, CRocks said:

Absolutely agree! We like it for lunch, but it';s NOTHING like that at dinner. So, don't go for the free lunch to determine if you should spend the extra $15. IMO, it's still a value but not as good as JiJi's. Just our opinion!

Definitely. If I were on a Vista class I'd do JiJi's 2 or 3 times before Cucina once. But on the Breeze or Magic there's no JiJi's so I'd do Cucina one night.