Multiple flute cruise credits

28 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

FCC’s cannot be stacked.  It is one FCC per person allowed. Name on FCC must match name on reservation 

Sorry, not meant to hijack this thread...just another question for Ourusualbeach.

We cancelled our b3b, Allure cruises under the CWC policy. All refunds received but still waiting for FCC's...these cruises were booked while onboard (NextCruise) and included the $100 obc's...what happens to those obc's? Thank you.

3 minutes ago, bonsai3s said:

Sorry, not meant to hijack this thread...just another question for Ourusualbeach.

We cancelled our b3b, Allure cruises under the CWC policy. All refunds received but still waiting for FCC's...these cruises were booked while onboard (NextCruise) and included the $100 obc's...what happens to those obc's? Thank you.

You can call and have the OBC moved to any other sailing.  Not sure if the regular reps can do it, I’ve always called post cruise guest relations at 800.256.6649

the FCC  doesn’t have to be issued to move the OBC. 

3 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

You can call and have the OBC moved to any other sailing.  Not sure if the regular reps can do it, I’ve always called post cruise guest relations at 800.256.6649

Thank you! 😄

You're the best...on the phone now and just confirmed our obc's can be moved to new or existing bookings.

(We incorrectly assumed ALL obc's were gone/lost when cruises were cancelled )

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Wait.  Are you saying that if I have OBC on Cruise #1, which was cancelled in the last round, and I have booked a Cruise #2, they will move my Cruise #1 OBC to my Cruise #2?  (or only if I use the FCC for cruise #2?)

4 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

Wait.  Are you saying that if I have OBC on Cruise #1, which was cancelled in the last round, and I have booked a Cruise #2, they will move my Cruise #1 OBC to my Cruise #2?  (or only if I use the FCC for cruise #2?)

This only applies to next cruise, redeployment or goodwill OBC.  It can be moved to any cruise you have booked and it does not have to be moved to the same cruise as the FCC is applied to. 

1 minute ago, Ourusualbeach said:

This only applies to next cruise, redeployment or goodwill OBC.  It can be moved to any cruise you have booked and it does not have to be moved to the same cruise as the FCC is applied to. 

So, I DO have next cruise OBC from the cancelled cruise.  I have one booked (that probably won't sail either, but it's my only cruise that doesn't already have next cruise OBC), so I can call and they will move the OBC to this cruise?  REALLY??????

@Ourusualbeach

3 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

So, I DO have next cruise OBC from the cancelled cruise.  I have one booked (that probably won't sail either, but it's my only cruise that doesn't already have next cruise OBC), so I can call and they will move the OBC to this cruise?  REALLY??????

@Ourusualbeach

Really, and if you want you can add it to a cruise that already has OBC on it. 

Edited by Ourusualbeach

11 minutes ago, twangster said:

I was denied moving my Next OBC from the cancelled Allure Galveston cruise.  They claim they didn't cancel the cruise therefore it isn't eligible for NextCruise OBC transfer.  

Call back.  It does not matter if they cancel or you cancel it can be moved.

6. What will happen to my client's NextCruise onboard credit if he/she chooses to c ancel?

When choosing Cruise with Confidence, NextCruise onboard credits will be reallocated to your client’s future booking. Additionally, if your client has received onboard credit as a result of a redeployment, charter, or other goodwill gesture, it will also follow them to the new reservation. If your client chooses to cancel without opting for Cruise with Confidence, the onboard credit will be forfeited.

2 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Call back.  It does not matter if they cancel or you cancel it can be moved.

Kind of done playing the Royal spin the wheel to see if you win a prize game.

Told my agent to begin exploring Princess to Glacier Bay in 2021.  The grass may be no greener but you can only be bent over so many times and have something jammed up before you say enough.