There will be a buffet on Royal Caribbean ships when cruises resume

On 7/8/2020 at 12:20 PM, LXA350 said:

At full capacity of the ship and without wanting to invest big money on revolutionizing the buffet the best best option is all stations served by crew, what they still need to improve on is that food will be covered by glass and as long as the pandemic is around, Masks to be worn in Windjammer at all times and only to be taken of one seated at a table.

I agree but we also must provide a way for people to take off their masks properly and provide a place to store them while eating.  Fixed hand sanitizing dispensers and hooks (that are thoroughly sanitized and washed after every patron) should be at every table.

On 7/8/2020 at 3:20 PM, LXA350 said:

At full capacity of the ship and without wanting to invest big money on revolutionizing the buffet the best best option is all stations served by crew, what they still need to improve on is that food will be covered by glass and as long as the pandemic is around, Masks to be worn in Windjammer at all times and only to be taken of one seated at a table.

I know I'm splitting hairs but Celebrity would be "Revolutionizing" the buffet. Royal Caribbean's buffet change would be an "Amplification".  I say forget the gimmicks call a spade a spade and refer to it as Covid inspired.

Edited by Iamcruzin
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, fisherguy said:

I agree but we also must provide a way for people to take off their masks properly and provide a place to store them while eating.  Fixed hand sanitizing dispensers and hooks (that are thoroughly sanitized and washed after every patron) should be at every table.

They can sell Mask Lanyards to go with the Seaface masks they will be producing. I just hang mine off of one ear when I’m eating or drinking.

F8D5A8BB-587B-47AC-AE6A-E0E543E9905B.jpeg

• Like 1

On 7/3/2020 at 5:02 PM, Ocean Boy said:

I love how people present their speculation as if it is fact.

This ain't nothing.  You should see the wild bankruptcy proclamations in the stock threads about NCL, RCLH, CCL from armchair investors.  If the naysayers were that convinced of bankruptcy, they should short the stock and be done with it.  But they have to constantly pummel the companies on these threads.   🙂

• Like 1