Guest invoice Showing old price after lift and shift

Hi 

I was wondering how long it takes to show my old prince on the guest invoice after doing a lift and shift as in today it’s showing current prince and I made the switch more than 5 days ago 

thank you 

One of ours the immediate invoice was correct.  The other 3 (B2B2B) it was 3-4 days to get the correct invoices.  Some people have reported more like 7 days I think.  If it was me, I'd call them today or tomorrow.

Edited by bouhunter

RCI told me to expect at least a 72 hour wait for the new invoice, which showed up in less than a week. Pleased in Indy! Still waiting for my canceled cruise planner purchases though. Patience is definitely a virtue!

9 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

If I recall correctly you had connecting balconies. A person needs to intervene instead ofvtjem BOT. Expect 7-10 days. 

Yes that is correct.  Thanks for clarifying.  Didn't realize this requires more manual work and thus takes time.  Thanks for mentioning.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mcatmcat said:

Hi 

I was wondering how long it takes to show my old prince on the guest invoice after doing a lift and shift as in today it’s showing current prince and I made the switch more than 5 days ago 

thank you 

They told me to wait 72 hours for the invoice,did not see anything after 10 days. Gave them a call and they sent it to me 😁😄