Lift and Shift extended

Edinburghgirl1

To find out for sure what you can Lift & Shift to use their on-line tool where you put in your reservation details and it gives you your available selections.  Start at this link and check "Select Program" under the "Same Cruise, Same Price" program.  Any other speculation given on this board is just that.

https://cancellation.celebritycruises.com/?brand=C

• Thanks 1

I’ve a TA but was wondering if I do Celebrities lift and shift request online if it locks you I’m always reluctant to call Celebrity due to cost per minute and wait time. Also as we have flights included through Celebrity with the booking are they pushed forward with a lift and shift?

13 hours ago, wrk2cruise said:

To find out for sure what you can Lift & Shift to use their on-line tool where you put in your reservation details and it gives you your available selections.  Start at this link and check "Select Program" under the "Same Cruise, Same Price" program.  Any other speculation given on this board is just that.

https://cancellation.celebritycruises.com/?brand=C

Thats a handy tool, thank you posting up that. I was wondering if I could lift and shift my cruise as the same one has 1 extra night next year, so this confirms I cant. Weirdly it does let me lift and shift to a completely different itinerary cruise where the only thing the same is the number of nights and the start / end port, not doing that... 

2 hours ago, Rustyman said:

A quick question, if I start the request to lift and shift am I locked in to the change?

It does not lock you in, at least not on the 2nd screen (step 2) where you can see the options to change to. 

1 hour ago, Rustyman said:

I’ve a TA but was wondering if I do Celebrities lift and shift request online if it locks you I’m always reluctant to call Celebrity due to cost per minute and wait time. Also as we have flights included through Celebrity with the booking are they pushed forward with a lift and shift?

We booked direct with Celebrity but in your case you would need to go through your TA, I would get very firm confirmation if you are worried the lift and shift may not work for you.

1 hour ago, Rustyman said:

I believe if you actually submit the request and it's accepted it will be final.