I could use a Rebellious Fish about right now...

PTC DAWG

The Martini Flight on Celebrity is excellent...although I didn't order it that way, I just ordered one of each from the flight...all were included in the premium drink package that way...although it took a while...  🙂

1 hour ago, PelicanBill said:

Heck, I'll have what everyone is having, I'm on a beverage package.

LOL !!!!!   And like on a cruise...it is 5 o'clock somewhere !!😁

2 hours ago, PTC DAWG said:

Order up...NTB.CaribbeanDrink17_4.jpg

Funny they didn't show it in a Rebellious Fish glass.  I have two of them ( Ah! so this what they mean by sealegs).

One holds NCL ship pins and the other holds sea shells.  I got one on the Sun after they started using plastic glasses .... told the bartender I really loved the glass ones and he found one for me.  Just another reason to love the Sun.

5 minutes ago, ColeThornton said:

Click the link in post #2.

Umm, yeah I'm busted (didn't click the link). My bad. Just clicked it, looks like a great cocktail - I wasn't sure if it was rum or vodka in it. Now I know. Thanks ColeThornton.

14 minutes ago, kjquilts said:

Funny they didn't show it in a Rebellious Fish glass.  I have two of them ( Ah! so this what they mean by sealegs).

One holds NCL ship pins and the other holds sea shells.  I got one on the Sun after they started using plastic glasses .... told the bartender I really loved the glass ones and he found one for me.  Just another reason to love the Sun.

this cocktail does not look alcoholic to me at all. I mean it really looks like old NY cocktail with whiskey and peach nectar but the addition of fresh berries makes it a bit easy. Like one of those drinks to offer a girl you just met at the bar or to treat your loved ones with a light cocktail with tiny little fresh berries. 

There is a time and place for day drinking. For me its a sea day on a nice TA crossing. The DW prefers a Long Island ice tea, and I usually enjoy a nice bourbon, or scotch. Its all good, and comes with a designated driver  🍹🍸

• Like 1

It was almost 100 degrees here in Savannah yesterday, so I decided to get creative with my liquor cabinet.  This is what I came up with:

Watermelon Refresher

(2) shots Smirnoff Watermelon Vodka

(1) shot DeKuyper Watermelon Pucker

(.5) shot Triple-Sec

(1) shot Watermelon Juice

(3) Watermelon balls

Fill a shaker two-thirds full with ice.  Add vodka, Pucker, Triple-Sec, and juice to shaker.  Shake until ice cold.  Pour into a tall glass and add watermelon balls.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, GA Dave said:

It was almost 100 degrees here in Savannah yesterday, so I decided to get creative with my liquor cabinet.  This is what I came up with:

Watermelon Refresher

(.5) shot Triple-Sec

(3) Watermelon balls

Fill a shaker two-thirds full with ice.  Add vodka, Pucker, Triple-Sec, and juice to shaker.  Shake until ice cold.  Pour into a tall glass and add watermelon balls.

Sounds delicious!!...I will try one this weekend...thanks!!

1 hour ago, GA Dave said:

Watermelon Refresher

(.5) shot Triple-Sec

(3) Watermelon balls

Good work Dave...been HOT hear just south of ATL too...pool time is nice in the backyard with a tasty beverage..

• Like 1

20 hours ago, FLAHAM said:

Bear in mind that one drink/day is the healthy limit these days.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/10/well/eat/should-we-be-drinking-less.html?searchResultPosition=1

Can't read behind the paywall but I'll just assume I need to abstain for, what, 5 or 10 days after my cruise?  Okay, okay, maybe 100 days.