Lift and shift time frame?

I did the lift and shift via the online form this past Thursday. Received the email right after saying it was received and processing. But it says I should hear back via email within 72 hrs. It’s been 5 days now waiting with no response. What has yalls wait time been? This is for a Nov. 4th cruise. And I’m trying to avoid paying final payment. Hoping they did in fact cancel before it comes out. 

2 minutes ago, liberiben said:

I did the lift and shift via the online form this past Thursday. Received the email right after saying it was received and processing. But it says I should hear back via email within 72 hrs. It’s been 5 days now waiting with no response. What has yalls wait time been? This is for a Nov. 4th cruise. And I’m trying to avoid paying final payment. Hoping they did in fact cancel before it comes out. 

I'd call them and have them check the reservation number. Both times we did an L&S, the new cruise showed up in our account within a few minutes.

I did a lift and shift yesterday online for one of the new October cancellations that were just announced and I haven't even received an email conformation 🙄  I am worried now that it didn't work!  I did get a successful submission screen at the end. 

2 minutes ago, Tljcruiser said:

I did a lift and shift yesterday online for one of the new October cancellations that were just announced and I haven't even received an email conformation 🙄  I am worried now that it didn't work!  I did get a successful submission screen at the end. 

Did you book directly or through a TA?  The TA may have the confirmation.

1 hour ago, Merion_Mom said:

Did you book directly or through a TA?  The TA may have the confirmation.

Yes I did so she probably has it thanks!  It actually showed up in my planner about 20 minutes after I posted! 😀  this lift and shift thing was way easier than the fcc and refunds!! Still waiting on money from May cancellations.  Now if Covid will just go away so we can actually go somewhere..... 

I did my online L&S just over 2 weeks ago.  Same instant email response saying I would hear within 72 hours.  After 1 week I phoned and they said it had been referred to the revenue team because the target cruise didn't have an identical level.  This was despite the actual same cabin was free, but they had just re-categorized it, along with most others at the original level.

After just over 2 weeks (Friday) I called again.  Was originally told that the L&S had been rejected because it was a Xmas cruise.  After referring to the supervisor and a few more minutes on the phone, they approved the L&S, telling me I should get the updated confirmation on Monday after they had adjusted port fees.  Will wait and see.